Route 910 reopened in Indiana Township
Traffic was back to normal on Route 910 in Indiana Township Thursday afternoon following its closure due to a downed utility pole.
Duquesne Light spokesman Brian Knavish said 910 near McClellan Road in the Indianola neighborhood reopened at about 12:30 p.m. Nearby Republic Street is expected to remain closed until 6 p.m. or so, Knavish said.
Wednesday night's storm brought down an electrical pole and wires along 910, according to Allegheny County Emergency Management. The broken pole landed on the road, knocking out power for about 10 customers, Knavish said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Crews battling Oakmont church blaze
- Hulton Bridge closing now at 9 p.m.
- Plum woman dies in Washington Township crash
- Alligator spotted along the banks of the Allegheny River in Cheswick
- Grants to reward groups in Westmoreland for their initiatives
- Scouts prepare goodie bags as show of support for A-K Valley police
- Rayburn man, 74, dies in Manor Township crash
- Charges filed against man shot by police in Bell Township
- Tarentum roofer electrocuted at Fawn work site
- Police chase ends with shooting in Bell Township; suspect wounded
- Fire ravages 2 buildings in downtown New Kensington