Penn Hills man drowned, Armstrong coroner says
The Armstrong County Coroner said Thursday that drowning was the cause of death for a Penn Hills man whose body was found in the Allegheny River Wednesday.
Thomas Duane Uzmack, 40, fell from a personal watercraft Sunday afternoon in the Clinton section of the river and never surfaced. His body was found yesterday morning about 2 1⁄2 miles downstream near the Schenley marina.
Coroner Brian Myers said the results of toxicology results from Uzmack's body are still pending.
Uzmack was a former Lower Burrell and Springdale resident and a supervisor for Bos Solutions.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Kensington man killed in North Buffalo crash
- Small Business Saturday a boon to Alle-Kiski Valley merchants
- Saxonburg machine shop 3 generations strong
- Body found in Allegheny River in Harrison
- At-home schooling on snow days far from reality
- New Christmas decorations make Leechburg shine a little brighter
- Volunteers get West Deer church’s train display back on track
- Police investigate reports bus driver allowed Fox Chapel students to change clothes
- Puppy, pals come to rescue of Lower Burrell firefighters
- South Butler students push composting as a way to slow food waste
- CNG station approved for Harmar