Wilson-Sartori nuptials at Heinz Chapel, followed by Bridgeville party
Matt Wilson married Kelly Sartori on Nov. 9, 2012 at Heinz Chapel followed by a reception at the Fairview Fire Hall in Bridgeville.
Matt and Kelly enjoyed a honeymoon at Disneyworld in Florida.
Kelly is the daughter of Rita Sartori of Eighty-Four and Ed Sartori of Bridgeville.
Matt is the son of Laura and Joe Longo and Frank and Bonnie Wilson of Sheridan.
• Julia Herrmann-Foster and her husband Dan welcomed their first daughter, Emma Michale Foster, on Nov. 3.
Emma joins her big brothers, Jack, 4, and Max, 2.
Thrilled to have her in the family are Aunt Bridget Herrmann of New York City, grandparents Chip and Michale Herrmann of Rosslyn Farms, great-aunt Heidi Lysaght of Crafton, great-great aunt Bernice Herrmann of Carnegie, and great-grandpa Paul C. Herrmann of Crafton.
Julia and Dan and their children live in Chicago.
• Clorine Patete of Carnegie will celebrate her 75th birthday on Dec. 3. Clorine is the wife of Nino Patete. They have one daughter, Angela (Bill) Miller, and one handsome grandson, Vincent Miller.
• Happy 15th birthday to Cristy Crawshaw, who celebrates on Dec. 1. Cristy is the daughter of Peg and John Crawshaw and is a freshman at Carlynton High School.
• Birthdays this week include Andrew Wolbert, Bridget Kelly and Barbara Kelly-Lindsay, Kristie Wilkeson Biernacki, Barbara McDowell, Richard Lay, Daryl Golinski, Mike Moretti, Courtney Lynch-Crawford, Cheryl Stephan, Cathy Columbus, Guy Dedola, Kim Maust, Edna Mixter, Deb Aleski Urbanek, Sherry Michigan, Wendy Steiner, Jeanine (Funari) Butts, Fred Carini, Marc Loniero and Jaylynn Sapsara.
• Happy 39th birthday to Patrick Schade, who celebrates Dec. 2.
Patrick is the son of Mary Ann and Andy Schade of Carnegie and is dad to Brianna Lynn.
• Happy 31st wedding anniversary to Charlene (Masciantonio) and John Silipigni of Crafton, who celebrate on Dec. 5.
They are the parents of one daughter, Jovanna.
• Nina Kennedy of Carnegie celebrates her birthday on Dec. 4.
And happy 17th birthday to her son, Zack Kennedy, who celebrates on Dec. 7.
• Happy 21st birthday to Jessica Marie Yeager, who celebrates on Dec. 4.
Jessica is the granddaughter of Betty and Steve Yeager of Carnegie and is a junior at Slippery Rock University.
• Happy birthday to Shirley Torchia of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates Dec. 3.
Shirley is the wife of Frank and they have three children – Christina (Scott) Kennedy, Teresa (Brandon) Zimmerman and Frankie, and two grandchildren, Luca and Jack.
• Happy first birthday to Mason Timothy Gastgeb, who celebrates on Dec. 5.
Mason is the son of Amy and Tim Gastgeb of Carnegie and his grandparents are Liz and Tom DiPietro of Rosslyn Heights and Sandy and Larry Gastgeb of Scott Township.
• Luca John Zimmerman celebrated his first birthday on Nov. 26.
Luca is the son of Teresa and Brandon Zimmerman of Mt. Lebanon. His grandparents are Shirley and Frank Torchia of Rosslyn Heights and Cheryl and Don Zimmerman of Johnsonburg.
Great-grandparents are Emil Zaunick of Johnsonburg and Donna Zimmerman Akers of Johnsonburg. Great-grandmother is Shirley Pedersen of Cloverleaf Estates.
• Also, celebrating his first birthday on Dec. 2 is Cameron Michael Smith. Cameron is the son of Tara and Jason Smith of Crafton. Grandparents include Karen and Tom Wilmus of Rosslyn Heights and Jan and Michael Smith of Crafton.
• Nicholas Berbach will celebrate his sixth birthday on Dec. 5 with his parents Leigh Anne (Mahofski) Berbach, who will celebrate her birthday on Dec.17, and Mark Berbach. Also celebrating with him were his sisters Gabrielle and Olivia and his grandparents Jane Steinmetz Askews, George Mahofski, Janet Berbach and Dennis Berbach.
• The Carnegie United Methodist Church at 419 Washington Ave. in Carnegie is taking orders for pierogies at $8 a dozen for the Christmas season. Order by Dec. 19. Pick-up date will be Dec. 22 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Call Pat at 412-221-7709, Mary Ann at 412-279-2537 or the church at 412-279-3020.
• Happy birthday to Lorraine Henderson (George) of Collier Township, who will be celebrating a birthday on Nov. 30.
Lorraine raised six children of her own along with a niece and nephew. She is proud to have 10 grandchildren. An accomplished writer, Lorraine has had more than 500 short stories and two books published.
• There will be a craft show at St. Margaret of Scotland School in Green Tree on Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be a Chinese auction, 50/50 raffle, baked goods, haluski, pierogies and more.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Route 50 work to begin Monday in South Fayette
- New Scott pool estimated to cost $3 million
- Western Pa. school districts address e-cigarettes
- Chartiers Valley officials want to slow down traffic on Thoms Run
- Heidelberg police dog sidelined with illness
- Fundraiser aims to help Chartiers Valley’s arts programs
- New pastor appointed at Holy Trinity Ukrainian church in Carnegie