Fort Pitt sweethearts to celebrate 53rd anniversary next week
Marianne and Terry Cummings of Fort Pitt will celebrate their 53rd wedding anniversary on Feb. 13.
They are the parents of five children — Jovanna (Paul) Magersuppe, Madonna (Mark) Mullin, Brian (Karen) Cummings, Cindy (Alan) Cunningham and Ken (Dawn) Cummings. They also have nine grandchildren — Katlin, Kevin, Korey, Zack, Brian, Jenna, Colin, Ben and Ryder.
• Life-long Carnegie resident Helen (Stolarski) Homa will celebrate her 93rd birthday on Sunday. She is the wife of the late Wasyl Homa and they had four children — Jack (Georgie) Homa, Sue (Paul) McIver, Maryanne Sans and Dianne Davis. Helen has four grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
• Happy birthday to Kay Downey-Clarke of Collier Township, who celebrates on Saturday.
Kay is the wife of Gerry Clarke and mother to Rita (Chris) Melvin, Colleen Downey-Mitchell, Tim Downey Jr., Dan Downey and Penny (Greg) Johnson. Kay also has six grandchildren — Alexandra and Sean Melvin, Sheila and Kimberly Mitchell, and Theo and Ellie Johnson. Kay is a Collier Township commissioner and a member of the Carnegie-Collier Rotary.
• Happy 21st birthday to Becky Krasousky, who celebrates on Saturday. Becky is the daughter of Liz and Tim Krasousky of Carnegie. She will celebrate with family and friends.
• Molly Czaikowski will celebrate her 17th birthday on Saturday. Molly is the daughter of Renea (Teyssier) and Mike Holden of Carnegie and is a junior at Carlynton High School.
• Happy birthday to former Carnegie resident Ronald Zaletsky now of Dallas, Texas, who celebrates his 76th birthday on Saturday.
• Peter Lloyd Klein will celebrate his seventh birthday on Feb. 11. Peter is the son of Bobbi (White) and Sean Klein of Carnegie. He is the grandson of Cindy (George) Sutton and the late “Whitey” White of Carnegie and Susan and Peter Klein of Carnegie.
• Sisters Madison and McKen-zie Schall of Carnegie both celebrate their birthdays this month. McKenzie will be 15 on Feb. 11 and Maddie will be 13 on Feb. 14. They are the daughters of Jennifer and Tim Schall and have a little sister, Morgan.
• Rena Taylor of Rosslyn Heights celebrates another great year on Sunday. Rena is the wife of Rich and together they have two children, Derek and Brittany.
• Happy sixth birthday to Bryan Holderbaum of Carnegie, who celebrates on Sunday. Bryan is the son of Carrie (Wilson) and Dennis Holderbaum and little brother to David, Zack and Brady.
• Nancy (Turney) Turko of Carnegie celebrates her birthday on Feb. 11. Nancy has been married to Joe Turko for 29 years. They are the parents of Joe and Jeff and grandparents of Timmy, Evelyn, Darren and Grace.
• Happy 17th birthday to Sarah Uzar, who celebrates Saturday — from Mom, Dad, Joe and Matthew. Sarah attends Carlynton High School.
• Birthdays this week include John Stuparitz, John Mittner, Brian Francis, Anna Andreou, Traci Tokar, Marissa Deleel, Alex Deacon, Jennifer Talotta, Sarah Zielinski, Dan Glancy, Sasha West, Jan (Leedstrom-Lytle) Cumen and John Mittner Sr.
• Sarah Lynn Guyaux will celebrate her first birthday on Saturday. She is the daughter of Kristen and Michael Guyaux of Carnegie and has a big sister, Abby, who is almost 4.
Sarah's paternal grandparents are Carol Guyaux of Carnegie and Bern Guyaux of Oakdale. Maternal grandparents are Debbie and Tim Hurrell of Eighty-Four.
• Ted Popivchak of Carnegie celebrates another year on Feb. 11.
Ted is the husband of Debbie and they have three children — Jason (Heather) Popivchak, Julie (Bill) Weil and Jaimee Popivchak. They also have four grandchildren — Palmer, Raylan, Sophia and Blake — and expecting their fifth this summer. Ted is the son of Sophie and the late Con Popivchak of Carnegie.
• Happy 85th birthday to Julie Ambrozic of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 16, and to her husband, John, who celebrates his 88th on Feb. 21. They are the parents of six children, have nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Julie and John will celebrate 64 years of marriage on Feb. 26.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.