Birthdays, graduation among current crop of milestones
Happy 22nd birthday to Tim Nadik of Collier Township who celebrates Feb. 19. He attends California University of Pennsylvania and is the son of Maria and Tim Nadik.
Also, congratulations to Tim's grandmother, Lisa Schepis of the Honus Wagner Apartments, who celebrates her 83rd on Feb. 20. She will spend it with her two children, Anthony Schepis and Maria (Tim) Nadik, and her six grandchildren — Timmy, Amanda, Dominique, Anthony, Brent and Mario.
She is the wife of the late Dominic Schepis.
Grandparents are Mike and Jan Smith of Crafton, and Tim and Bobbie Sexton, also of Crafton.
A family party will be held at Crafton Fire Hall.
• Dylan Michael Sexton will blow out his first birthday candle on Valentine's Day, today. He is the son of Michele (Smith) and Michael Sexton of Heidelberg.
• Charles McCreery of Collier celebrates his 10th birthday on Feb. 18 at home with his mother and father, Brian and Kelly, brothers Chad and Sean, and sister, Sydney, Grandma, Pap and friends.
• Former Carnegie Mayor Bob Heinrich will celebrate his 58th birthday on Feb. 19. He is the husband of Donna and they have two children, Shawn (Meghan) and Erin, and grandsons Shawn, Jr., Robby and Tyler Heinrich.
Grandson Shawn Jr. will celebrate his eighth on Feb. 27.
• Ryan Sago of Carnegie will celebrate his birthday on Feb. 18. Ryan is the son of Deana and George Sago and brother of Jennifer.
• Happy 55th birthday to Chris Nagy, who celebrates on Feb. 20. Chris is the husband of Holly and they have two daughters, Amber and Kristen.
• Jerry Tokar of Carnegie celebrates his 57th birthday on Feb. 21.
Jerry has two brothers, Frank and Jimmy, and a sister, Mary Anne Schade.
He is the son of the late Frank and Mary Catherine Tokar.
• Congratulations to Cameron Carter of Carnegie, who graduated from Rosedale Tech on Jan. 31, as a registered electrician.
Cameron is the son of Michelle Burrell of Glendale and Emanuel Carter of Arizona and has a sister, Brionna Carter.
Cameron is a 2011 graduate of Chartiers Valley High School.
• Birthdays this week include Heidi (Aitken) Kastle, Abby Rodriguez, Rob James, Jonah Boyd and LouAnn Harbin.
• Happy birthday to Joanne (Churchill) McCreary of Rennerdale, who celebrates on Saturday with her husband, Don, and children, Amber and Ben.
• Happy fourth birthday to Leland Sutter, who celebrates on Sunday. Leland is the son of Kathy Beyer of Chartiers Terrace and Herbie Sutter of Pittsburgh. Grandma and Pap Pennick send their love to Leland.
• Happy 18th birthday to Austin Chapman of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Feb. 18. Austin is the son of Jennifer (Chapman) and Victor Jafarace, grandson of Nancy (Bryan) McMullen and great-grandson of Joan and the late Jack Bryan.
• Happy third birthday to Dillon James Nightengale, who celebrates on Feb. 20 with his mom and dad and big sister Megan.
• Happy 55th to Hush Cantley of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 15.
Hush is the husband of Kathleen and they have two children, Kaitlin and Brandan. Hush is the owner/operator of Cantley's Nightlife in Carnegie.
• Happy 14th birthday to Raymond Bordenick of Carnegie, who celebrates on Saturday. Mom and Tee send their love.
• Holy Trinity Ukrainian Catholic Church, 726 Washington Ave. in Carnegie, will hold its all-you-can-eat spaghetti dinner on Sunday from noon to 5 p.m.
Ticket prices are $8 for adults and $4 for children between 6 and 12. Takeout is available by calling 412-276-9897.
• Get well wishes are sent to Jim Pajak of Heidelberg and Diana VanGoor of Carnegie.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.