Carlynton area residents celebrate births, anniversaries, birthdays
By Cindy Babish Schultz
Published: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Aimee (Kleer) and Stephen Gonzalez are receiving congratulations on the birth of their first child.
Sergio Mathieu Gonzalez was born on Feb. 6, 2013 weighing 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and was 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Cheryl and Steven Kleer of Carnegie and paternal grandparents are Stephanie and Dr. Luis Gonzalez.
Great-grandparents include Helen Kleer of Heidelberg, Patricia (Ben) Sinciline of Pittsburgh, Joan Gonzalez of Johnstown, John Symon of Johnstown and great-great grandmother Jenny Kohlman of Johnstown.
Aimee, Stephen and baby Sergio make their home in Salt Lake City, Utah.
• Happy 91st birthday to Theresa Lardieri of Cubbage Hill, who celebrates on Feb. 22.
Theresa and her late husband, Herman, are the parents of three children — Lucille Strinkoski, Celeste Wilson and Dr. A.C. Lardieri.
Theresa has seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
• Happy fifth birthday to Trevor Robert Buttermore, who celebrates on Feb. 25.
Trevor is the son of Hannah Rossi of Carnegie and Rob Buttermore of Carnegie.
Trevor's grandparents include Joyce and Tom Rossi of Rosslyn Heights and Jean Fraer of Carnegie.
• Lou Trombetta of Carnegie will celebrate his 63rd birthday on Feb. 24.
He is the loving husband of Chris, and they have three children — Lisa, Jake and Dallas (Jon) Milliner.
Lou and Chris also are proud of their grandchildren, Miranda Trombetta, 17; Austin Milliner, 8; and Eva Milliner, 5.
Lou is well-known in the Chartiers Valley Area for his 30-plus years of employment at the Chartiers Boys and Girls Club in Carnegie.
• Birthdays this week include John Recchio, Rob James, Jeremy Cherosky, Susie Smith, Karie Goedert, Brian Goodman and Kari Milko.
• Happy 45th birthday to Joe Zaletski of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 27 with his wife, Kelly, and two daughters, Hanna Rose and Taylor Jane.
• Mark Weil of Carnegie will celebrate his 55th birthday on Feb. 27. His wife, Cathe, celebrates her 50th on March 6.
Mark and Cathe also celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary on March 1.
Cathe is a long-time happy employee of the Giant Eagle in Virginia Manor and is mom to Brian Silofau.
• Happy fifth anniversary to Amanda (Murray) and Basil Hughes of Carnegie, who celebrate on Feb. 23.
They are the proud parents of Jacob and Carlee.
• Happy 12th anniversary to Candee (Murray) and Al Cugini of Cubbage Hill, who celebrate Feb. 24.
They are the parents of one daughter, Alayna Grace.
• Happy 13th birthday to Izabella (Izzy) Zenone of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on Feb. 24.
She is the daughter of Angela and Carl Zenone and is in the seventh grade at Carlynton Junior/Senior High School.
• Happy 52nd wedding anniversary to Nancy (Stein) and Jerry Kundra of Carnegie, who will celebrate Feb. 24.
They are the parents of one son, Jeffrey (Lori) Kundra, and have one grandson, Joshua.
• Annette (Sunderland) and Mike DiFrango of Glendale will celebrate their third wedding anniversary on Feb. 26.
• Belated third birthday wishes are sent to Alexa Kolczynski, who celebrated on Feb. 13.
She is the daughter of Kristen (Rosati) and John Kolczynski and little sister to Gabriella, 5.
Grandparents include Janet and Mike Rosati of Bridgeville, Diane Kolczynski of Lawrenceville, Ed Kolczynski of Texas and great-grandmother Betty Sell of Carnegie.
• Isabelle Marie Fogarty of Carnegie will celebrate her third birthday on Feb. 24. She is the daughter of Nicole and Casey Fogarty.
• The family of Howard J. Langer and Dorothy C. Langer would like to thank everyone who donated to the granite memorial stone bench in their memory.
The stone bench is located across from the windmill and pavilion on the Panhandle Trail in Walkers Mill.
The inscription reads “In loving memory of Howard J. and Dorothy C. Langer from family and friends” — 42 Walkers Mill Road, 1940-2011.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
- Preparations continue for ‘A Day on the Avenue’
- Carlynton board renews various contracts
- Collier snuffs out tobacco in all recreational areas
- Congratulations goes to Heidelberg couple on birth of daughter
- Keystone Oaks listed high in school rankings
- Family won’t open Carnegie’s Forsythe Miniature Golf and Snacks this summer
- Cadidates list for Crafton, Carnegie, Scott, neighboring communities’ races
- Carnegie relents on fire department mortgage
- High School Showcase shows off Chartiers Valley’s diversity
- Around Town: Spring continues with more store openings locally
- Sports-minded O’Brien connects with Bridgeville audience
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.