Carnegie family celebrates arrival of baby girl
Congratulations to Crystal Harms and Chuck Woods on the birth of a baby girl. Cianna Jalen Rose Woods was born on March 1, weighing 6 pounds, 5 ounces and was 19 inches long.
Paternal grandparents are Carmie and Clyde Woods of Cubbage Hill. Awaiting the arrival at home was big brother Jake Brown.
• Lindsey and Matthew George of Cubbage Hill are receiving congratulations upon the birthday of their first child.
Lenna Rose George was born on March 7, weighing 8 pounds, 6 ounces and was 21 inches long. Lenna Rose's grandparents are Gary and Cindy Marshall of Collier Township, Tom and Claudia Laudont of Scott Township, and Ronald and Janice George of Churchill.
• Mary Kay (Granata) and Forrest Smith of Crafton celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary today. They are the parents of five children — Becca Chenette, Rachel, Justin, Joshua and Maggie. Mary Kay is active with her church, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton.
• Happy first birthday to Ryleigh Ann Shimatzki, who celebrates on April 4.
Ryleigh Ann is the daughter of Tara and John Shimatzki and a granddaughter of Ann and Frank Shimatzki of Carnegie and Judith Concannon and the late Jack Concannon of Brookline. Ryleigh has a big brother, Caiden John, who will be 4 on April 21.
• Kathy McCartney of Rosslyn Heights will celebrate another year on April 1 with a celebratory dinner with husband, Ron, daughter Michelle, son-in-law Matthew and grandson Mason.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Janet Schall of Green Tree from her kids — Colleen Head, Jeff, Ryan and Tim Schall, and also, from her nine grandchildren.
Janet celebrates on April 2.
• Birthdays this week include Danielle Gillespie, Tony Sgro, Lauren Wilmus, Philomena DiFiore, Kristin Park, David Sams, Betty Dlugos, Kim Head, Deanna Guarnaccio, Theresa Agro, Kristin Park, Philomena DiFiore, Dennis Snedden, Todd Hatcher, Dennis Snedden, James Hatcher and Carol Dlugos.
• Carole (Woods) Lynch celebrates her 68th birthday on April 4 with her husband, Harry. They are the parents of Candace (Gerry) Lieder, Courtney (Bob) Crawford and Curt (Kelli) Lynch. Carole and Harry also have six grandchildren — Corinne, Cole, Gavin, Caleigh, Camryn and Garrett.
• Theresa Sgro of Carnegie celebrates her birthday on March 31 with her four-legged buddy, Stormy, friends and family.
• Peyton Wesley Davis will celebrate his seventh birthday on March 31. Peyton is the son of Crystal (Lawrence) and Wesley Davis of Rosslyn Heights. He is the grandson of Shirley and Dennis Lawrence of Cubbage Hill and Denise and Ed Davis of Butler.
• Happy 40th birthday to Kristin (Butts) Gabster of Collier Township, who celebrates tomorrow. Kristin is the wife of Jon Gabster and they have three children — Sean, Rylee and Tyler.
• Birthday greetings are sent this time of year to three generations — John, Joe and Sarah Ford of Dewey Street in Bridgeville, who celebrate on March 31.
• Glad to hear Linda, John and Tim Mancini of Carnegie enjoyed their vacation to Cancun this month.
• Happy birthday wishes to Carnegie Chief of Police Jeffrey Harbin, who celebrates on April 3 with his wife LouAnn.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Cynthia Dougherty of Cubbage Hill who will celebrate on April 3 with her husband, Chad, and four-legged kids, Devo, Auggie, Abby, Sammy and Roxie. Chad will also celebrate his April birthday on the 30th.
• Happy 19th birthday to Jessica Marsteller of Carnegie who celebrates on March 31. Jessica is the daughter of Joann and the late Rich Marsteller, Jr. and sister of Miranda. She will be celebrating with her wonderful family and friends.
• Bill Weil of Carnegie celebrates his birthday on April 2. Bill is the loving husband of Julie (Popivchak) and dad to Palmer and Raylan.
• Riley Sunderland celebrates her fifth birthday on March 24. Riley is the daughter of Lisa (Fisher) and Rob Sunderland of Carnegie.
• Happy birthday to Mandy (Yustak) Turnbull who celebrates her birthday on March 30 with her husband Graham and children, Theron, Marian, Lilah, Rainiah and James.
Addison Marygrace Van Goor celebrated her third birthday on March 23. Addison is the daughter of Stacy and Karl Van Goor and has a sister Allie. Her grandparents are Nancy and Arthur Matt of Crafton and Diana and Fred Van Goor of Carnegie.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.