Wedding, anniversary announcements cause for celebration
Congratulations to Bridget Kelly and Mark Cafeo, who were united in marriage on March 17 at Cefalo's in Carnegie.
Bridget has one son, Justin Sutton, and Mark has two children, Kara and Ben.
Bridget is the daughter of the late Mildred and Charles Kelly of Glendale, and Mark is the son of Vince and Sib Cafeo of Robinson Township.
Bridget has been a member of the Chartiers Valley School Board for many years. Bridget and Mark make their home in Bridgeville.
• Happy 50th wedding anniversary to Jo Ellen (Jackson) and Louis Henry of Carnegie, who will celebrate on April 6. Jo Ellen and Louis are the parents of Randy, William, Steven and Louis. They also have six grandchildren — Brad, Jennie, Tyler, Brett, Leigh and Melanie.
Mary Ellen and Brad Wall are receiving congratulations on the birth of a daughter. Taylor Grace Wall was born March 20, weighing 6 pounds and 2 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Mary Ann and Stanley Lacek Sr., and paternal grandparents are Suzy and Jim Wall.
• Vicki (Annesi) and David Revay of South Fayette celebrate 29 years of marriage on April 7. They are the parents of David Jr., Rebecca and Travis. Vicki is a waitress at the Gab ‘n Eat in Scott Township.
• Denny Holderbaum of Carnegie will celebrate his birthday on April 10. He is the husband of Carrie (Wilson) and father to four boys — David, Zack, Brady and Bryan.
• Helen and Ted Hoover of Cloverleaf Estates West will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on April 11.
Helen and Ted are the parents of six children, and they have 10 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
• Bernie and Rich Scisciani of Carnegie are receiving congratulations on the birth of their first great-grandchild. Rylan Faith Hatfield was born on March 10 to their granddaughter, Nikki (Scisciani) and Scott Hatfield of North Carolina. This is the first grandchild for Nikki's parents, Edrie and Phil Scisciani of Upper St. Clair.
• Jean and William “Dick” Supan of Cloverleaf Estates West will celebrate their 60th anniversary on April 11. They are the parents of four children and also have six grandchildren. Jean is the former Jean Witzel of Bridgeville and Dick originally is from South Fayette.
• Happy 87th birthday wishes are sent to Raymond Moretti of Moretti, Moretti & Fritz in Carnegie, who celebrated on April 2.
Raymond celebrated with his family, which also celebrated granddaughter Meghan's birthday on April 3 when she turned 18. Ray was married to his wife Mary for 52 years before her passing in 2010.
• Happy birthday to Joan (Walsh) Loniero of Cubbage Hill, who celebrated her birthday on April 1. Joan and her husband of 55 years, Eugene, are parents of six children — John (Barb), Jim (Amanda), Anita (Jim), Lisa, Maria (Brad) and Marc. They also have seven grandchildren — Lia, Nick, Adam, Drew, Emma, Grant and Max.
• Happy first birthday to Landon Joseph Klapach, who celebrates on April 6. Landon is the son of Joseph Klapach and April Phipps. He is the first grandson for JoMarie Klapach of Carnegie and the second great-grandchild of Luisa Klapach of Carnegie.
• Happy birthday to Danielle Bogdon of Cloverleaf Estates, who celebrates on April 9. Danielle is married to Bob and they have two sons, R.J. (Heather) and Brandon (Ashley). Danielle and Bob also have three grandchildren, Ashton, Alivia and Mila.
• Judy Granata Castello of Rosslyn Heights celebrates her birthday on April 8. She is the wife of Tim Castello and together they are the parents of Anne and Timmy. Judy is well-known in Carnegie from the Sahaira Beauty Salon.
• Marilyn Gargiulo of Cloverleaf Estates West will celebrate her 77th birthday on April 6. Marilyn has been married to Joseph for 52 years and they have two children, Michelle and Joseph. They also have five grandsons.
• Birthdays this week include Richard Wagner, Squire Downey, Josh Younger, David Burne, Kathleen Zimbicki, Blair Clover, Peg Gallogly Emily Stasiowski, Annette Marcey Shimek, Lisa Yurchak, Eddie Dulick, Alex Kane, Kim Yeager, J.R. Marshall and Corrine Durisko.
• Happy one-year birthdays to cousins Charlie Jo Enochs on March 8 and Logan Vincent Alloway on March 23. They are the grandchildren of Gale and Dr. Chuck Sakai of Crafton.
• Gabriella Kolczynski will celebrate her fifth birthday on April 6. She is the daughter of Kristin and John Kolczynski and big sister of Alexa, who is 3. Her grandparents are Janet and Mike Rosati of Bridgeville and great-grandmother is Betty Sell of Carnegie.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- South Fayette dance marathon brings in more than $43K
- Scrapbook offers snapshot of former Bridgeville High School
- Saturday seminars among services offered by Carnegie spiritual living center
- Annual bike blessing in Carnegie gathers motorcycling faithful
- New Heidelberg manager hired
- Chartiers Valley student gets slot in FBI workshop
- Babish-Schultz: Heidelberg native celebrates 97th birthday