Babish-Schultz: Former Scott Township couple celebrate 60th
Congratulations to Mary and Frank Renda, former Scott Township residents who celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on April 18. Now living in Upper St. Clair, Mary and Frank are the parents of three daughters — Natalie Renda, Maria (Joel) Gramling and Susan Renda. Mary and Frank also have five grandchildren — Katelyn and Christina Bordini, Kyle, Joel and Zachary Gramling.
• Mary Ann and Bob Kinzler of Cubbage Hill celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on April 20. They are the parents of two daughters, Mary Chris and Donna.
• Happy 60th wedding anniversary to Mary Lou and Albert Parente, who celebrated in April.
• Happy second birthday to Madison Paige Hermann of Carnegie, who celebrates on April 30. Madison is the daughter of Jamie and Mark Hermann, who celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on May 2. Madison is big sister to Aubrey, and their grandparents are Donna and Bob Gielarowski of Carnegie, Gerri and Bill Hermann of Imperial, and Donna and Wes Custer.
• Happy Sweet 16 to twins Kaitlin Elizabeth and Kylee Jean Sonson of Pennsbury Village, who celebrate on April 30. They are the daughters of Susan (Turek) and Craig Sonson and have a brother, C.J. Kaitlin and Kylee's maternal grandmother is Eileen Turek of Carnegie and their paternal grandparents are Peg and Rich Sonson of Robinson. Kaitlin and Kylee are both members of the Bishop Canevin basketball team, which won its first PIAA title in March.
• Brittany (Babish) and Bobby Steffl will celebrate their fourth wedding anniversary on May 2. They are the parents of Isabella and Roman.
• Happy second birthday to Camille Rose Hatcher, who celebrates on April 30. Camille is the daughter of Courtney Schneiderlochner of Crafton and James Hatcher of Carnegie. Camille's maternal grandparents are Amy and Mike Schneiderlochner of Crafton. Her paternal grandparents are Donna and Ron Hatcher of Carnegie.
• Happy 37th wedding anniversary to Lorraine (Kress) Kraushaar of Cubbage Hill, who will celebrate on May 1.
• Happy 37th birthday to Mike Sembrat of Carnegie, who celebrates on April 30. His mother, Peggy Sembrat, celebrates on May 3 and his brother, Joe Sembrat celebrates his 38th on May 6.
• Happy ninth wedding anniversary to Renea (Teyssier) and Mike Holden of Carnegie, who celebrate on May 1. They are the parents of Katie (Max) Shaffer, Molly and Tom Czaikowski.
• Bryce Wilson of Canonsburg will celebrate his sixth birthday on May 2. He is the son of Tom Wilson and Kathie Bellasario and the grandson of Dennis and Jeanine Wilson of Carnegie.
• Barbara (Crane) and Warren Meinen of Carnegie celebrated their 36th wedding anniversary on April 16. They are the parents of two daughters, Emily and Joanna.
• Rose Ann McConville of Carnegie celebrates her birthday May 1 and her husband, Rich, celebrates May 6. They are grandparents of Lilly Ann McConville.
• Pat (Dlugos) and John Fisher of Rosslyn Heights will celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary on April 27. They are the parents of three children — Darren, David (Christie) and Lisa (Rob) Sunderland. Pat and John have four grandchildren — Aaron and Shelby Fisher and Dylan and Riley Sunderland.
• Happy birthday to Brooke Mangis Quertinmont of Collier Township, who celebrates on May 2. Brooke and her husband Mike are the parents of Hayden and Amelia.
• Birthdays this week include Dean Dedola, Yurko Honchar, Carol Lay, Debbie Hendricks, Bob Butts, Chuck Sumner, Jake Trombetta, Jack Urso, Hannah Gamble, Toni Kubiak, Erin Nelson-Cummings, Matt Wilson, Denise Davis, Annette, DiFrango and Carol Lay.
• Thinking of Esther Dunich at the Mary Kay Beauty Salon on Lincoln Avenue, who will celebrate her special day on April 25 with her five children, seven grandchildren and three great-grandchildren — Mason, Roman and Leila Rose Marchinsky.
• Happy 59th wedding anniversary to Valeria and Aaron Whitaker of Carnegie, who celebrate on April 26. Valeria and Aaron have six children — Karen (Rick), Aaron (Shelly), Bob (Donna), Rich (Alberta), Wendy (Don) and Jen — and 14 grandchildren.
• Carnegie Presbyterian Church is holding its sixth annual bike blessing on Saturday. Every motorcycle enthusiast is invited. Registration at the church begins at 10 a.m., followed by the blessing at 11 a.m. Next is a ride through the country and back to the church, where everyone is invited for a picnic lunch. Visit www.cpcriders.org to register. Rain date May 11.
• The Rennerdale VFD flea market scheduled for Saturday has been cancelled.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.