Scott Township couple celebrates 60th anniversary
Happy 60th wedding anniversary to Elizabeth and Walter Yaworski of Scott Township, who celebrated on April 24 at DeBlasio's Restaurant in Mt. Lebanon.
Mrs. Yaworski is the former Elizabeth Lawrence of Glendale.
Walter Yaworski grew up in East Carnegie.
They are the parents of four children — Arian (Jane Anne) Yaworski of Bridgeville, Christine (Joseph) Censullo of Aurora, Ill., Debbie (Kevin) Rozsa of Silver Lake, Ohio, and Daniel Yaworski of Scott Township. There are seven grandchildren — Nicholas, 15, Joey, 11; Cameron, 7; Stephanie, 18; Nicole, 17; Katie, 13; and Ethan, 13.
• Birthdays this week include Dean Dedola, Dana Yurchak, Ileen Falleroni, Bonnie Harrist, Mindy Rennie McCartney, Donna Turnbull, Charlotte Armstrong, Neil Bowman, Chuck Kelly, Vince Ferro Jr. and Bob Kinzler.
• Happy 23rd wedding anniversary to Maria (Schepis) and Tim Nadik of Collier Township, who celebrate on May 5. They are the parents of Tim, Domenique and Brent.
• Happy 99th birthday to Jared Brush of Ft. Pitt, who celebrates today, Thursday. Jared remains very active and will celebrate with his family today.
• Thinking of Dave and Barb Steinberger of Steinberger Flooring in Heidelberg, who will celebrate their 29th year of wedding bliss on May 6. They are the parents of Amanda and Adam.
• Happy second birthday to Garrett Edward Lieder of Collier Township, who celebrates on May 6. Garrett is the son of Candace (Lynch) and Gerry Lieder and little brother of Gavin.
• Happy 20th wedding anniversary to Michelle and Tom Barth of Cubbage Hill, who celebrated yesterday. They are the parents of one son, Cody, who is 18 and graduates from Carlynton High School in June.
• Joan Camioni Wheat of Scott Township celebrates her 81st birthday on May 5. Joan is the daughter of the late Louise and Frank Camioni and has two daughters, Arleen and Pam Wheat. Joan and the late John Wheat were married in 1951 until he passed away in 1992.
In 1978, together with her daughter, Pam, they opened P.J.'s Deli and Catering on Bower Hill Road. Her many friends and family wish her a happy and healthy year.
• Happy 50th wedding anniversary to Bonnie and Gordon Taylor of Carnegie, who will celebrate on May 8.
They are the parents of Rich, Bryan, Brenda and Wanda and are very proud of their seven grandchildren — Derek, Brittany, Tonya, Logan, Zachary, Malia and their angel Connor.
• Happy birthday to Crystal Comley of Scott Township, who celebrates on Saturday. Crystal is the daughter of Cheryl Hillen of Collier Township and Jay Hillen. Her maternal grandparents are Jewel Keisling and the late Chris Keisling of Collier Township. Crystal is the mother of Karlee Kovacs, sister of Holly Cochran and the late Jesse Hillen.
Crystal's daughter, Karlee Kovacs, celebrated her 15th birthday on April 29. Her father is Karl Kovacs, grandparents are Cheryl and Jay Hillen, and Diana and Karl Kovacs, and great-grandma is Jewel Keisling.
• Lizann (Kouche) and Jeff Hilty of Bridgeville will celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary on May 3. Lizann and Jeff are the parents of Jeffrey (Simone), Jordan and Joe.
• Happy second birthday to Connar William Driscoll of Carnegie, who celebrates on Sunday. Connar is the son of William Driscoll Jr. and Nicole Sell.
• Happy 69th birthday to twins, Jim and John Pajak of Heidelberg, who celebrate on Sunday. Jim is Dad to Ken and Karen Pajak and he has three grandkids — Alex, Katelyn and Damon Pajak. John is married to Pat Pajak.
• Rose Ann (Agro) McConville of Carnegie celebrated a special birthday on May 1 with a grand celebration and her husband, Rich, celebrates Sunday. They are grandparents of Lilly Ann McConville.
• The St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Christian Mothers & Guild will have their annual spring rummage sale and flea market on May 9, 10 and 11. Sale hours are Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. until noon.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy