Congratulations goes to Heidelberg couple on birth of daughter
Stephanie and Tyler Valentine of Heidelberg are receiving congratulations upon the birth of a daughter, Isabella Rose, on March 22.
Grandparents are Mimi (Sams) Wolbert of Carnegie and Mark Wolbert, Eileen Wolbert and the late Patricia and Charles Sams of Carnegie, the late James McDowell and the late Robert Wolbert Sr.
Awaiting the arrival at home was big brother Santino Charles.
Stephanie and Tyler will celebrate their third wedding anniversary May 15.
• John Mancini celebrates his birthday today, Thursday, with his wife of 30 years, Linda. John and Linda are the parents of a son, Timmy. John is also the father of Butch, Erana, Terri, Pete and Gary.
• Colleen and Rich Head of Carnegie celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary May 14. They are the parents of David, Kim and Jamie.
• Happy 76th birthday to Jim Brown of Carnegie, who celebrates May 12.
He is the husband of Kathleen and they have two daughters, Michelle (Steve) Waldern and Lynn Brown-Seitz. Jim and Kathleen have three grandsons, Shane and Hunter Waldern and Jake Seitz. Grandson Jake celebrates his 14th birthday on May 19. Jake is in eighth-grade at Carlynton Junior-Senior High School.
• Happy third birthday to Gianna Isabella Settino, who celebrates on May 15.
She is the daughter of Julia and Pete Settino of Carnegie. Her maternal grandparents are Francesco and Filomena Gigliotti of Swissvale and her paternal grandmother is Giovanna Settino of Sharpsburg.
• Liz and Tim Krasousky of Carnegie will celebrate their 32nd wedding anniversary today, Thursday.
They are the parents of Katie (Cameron) Clegg, Michael and Beckie. They have six grandchildren — Ryan, Aydan, Alyssa, Jordan, Wyatt and Collin.
• Happy birthday wishes to Shirley Heatherington of Carnegie, who celebrates May 12 — from her friends and son, John Costello.
• Happy fourth birthday to Jordyn Francis, who celebrates May 13 with her family and friends.
She is the daughter of Elizabeth (Wilson) and Brian Francis; granddaughter of Laura (Caughey) Longo, Frank Wilson of Sheraden, Bernie Francis Jr. of Westwood and Benay Capizzio of Thornburg. Jordyn also has a big sister, Alyssa Marie, who is almost 6.
• Happy ninth birthday to Jaila Haygood, who celebrates today, Thursday. Jaila is in the third grade at Carnegie Elementary School. She is the daughter of Lynette Haygood of Carnegie.
• Happy anniversary to Gail (Sinciline) and John McGuire of Collier Township, who will celebrate 33 years on Friday. They are the parents of two daughters, Jill (Ken) Fanuele of the North Hills and Jennifer of Collier Township. Gail and John have one grandson, Brady.
• Karen and Judd Liebendorfer of Collier Township will celebrate their 51st wedding anniversary today, Thursday.
Karen and Judd are the parents of one daughter, Kristin (David) DiLeo and have one granddaughter Sienna.
• Birthdays this week include Diane Kress, Jack Cantwell, Roman Marchinsky, Betty Ann Burns, Amy (DiPietro) Gastgeb, April Pencosky, Kayla Klein, Jenna Wandrisco, Connie Zajicek, Jennifer Filipek, Janet Park, Ellen Hultz and Jim Welsh.
• Happy fifth birthday to Aryn Kennedy Kuntz, who celebrates on Friday with her family.
She is the daughter of Dr. Hillary (Mangis) and Eric Kuntz of Carnegie. Her grandparents are Barbara Mangis of Carnegie and Molly and Bob Kuntz of Collier Township. Aryn has a little brother, Brady.
• Happy 38th wedding anniversary to Judy (Lewellyn) and Rick Eckels of Cubbage Hill, who will celebrate on May 16.
Judy and Rick are the parents of three sons — Scott of Pittsburgh, Jamie of Carnegie and Christopher of Carnegie. They also have one granddaughter Kalli Eckels, who is 15.
• Mike Holden of Carnegie celebrates his birthday on Saturday with his wife, Renea, and kids, Katie (Max) Shaffer, Molly and Tom.
• Happy 55th wedding anniversary to Lorraine and George Henderson of Cloverleaf Estates West, who celebrate on Friday.
Lorraine and George are blessed with six children — Luann Henderson of South Fayette, Donald (Kathy) Henderson of Carnegie, Steven (Gretchen) of Maine, Randy (Shari) Henderson of Carnegie, Kevin (Michelle) Henderson of South Fayette, and Victoria (Thomas) Randolph of North Carolina.
A special part of their family was a niece and nephew, Debbie and David Dunn. They also are proud of their eight grandchildren.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.