Congratulations goes to Heidelberg couple on birth of daughter
Stephanie and Tyler Valentine of Heidelberg are receiving congratulations upon the birth of a daughter, Isabella Rose, on March 22.
Grandparents are Mimi (Sams) Wolbert of Carnegie and Mark Wolbert, Eileen Wolbert and the late Patricia and Charles Sams of Carnegie, the late James McDowell and the late Robert Wolbert Sr.
Awaiting the arrival at home was big brother Santino Charles.
Stephanie and Tyler will celebrate their third wedding anniversary May 15.
• John Mancini celebrates his birthday today, Thursday, with his wife of 30 years, Linda. John and Linda are the parents of a son, Timmy. John is also the father of Butch, Erana, Terri, Pete and Gary.
• Colleen and Rich Head of Carnegie celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary May 14. They are the parents of David, Kim and Jamie.
• Happy 76th birthday to Jim Brown of Carnegie, who celebrates May 12.
He is the husband of Kathleen and they have two daughters, Michelle (Steve) Waldern and Lynn Brown-Seitz. Jim and Kathleen have three grandsons, Shane and Hunter Waldern and Jake Seitz. Grandson Jake celebrates his 14th birthday on May 19. Jake is in eighth-grade at Carlynton Junior-Senior High School.
• Happy third birthday to Gianna Isabella Settino, who celebrates on May 15.
She is the daughter of Julia and Pete Settino of Carnegie. Her maternal grandparents are Francesco and Filomena Gigliotti of Swissvale and her paternal grandmother is Giovanna Settino of Sharpsburg.
• Liz and Tim Krasousky of Carnegie will celebrate their 32nd wedding anniversary today, Thursday.
They are the parents of Katie (Cameron) Clegg, Michael and Beckie. They have six grandchildren — Ryan, Aydan, Alyssa, Jordan, Wyatt and Collin.
• Happy birthday wishes to Shirley Heatherington of Carnegie, who celebrates May 12 — from her friends and son, John Costello.
• Happy fourth birthday to Jordyn Francis, who celebrates May 13 with her family and friends.
She is the daughter of Elizabeth (Wilson) and Brian Francis; granddaughter of Laura (Caughey) Longo, Frank Wilson of Sheraden, Bernie Francis Jr. of Westwood and Benay Capizzio of Thornburg. Jordyn also has a big sister, Alyssa Marie, who is almost 6.
• Happy ninth birthday to Jaila Haygood, who celebrates today, Thursday. Jaila is in the third grade at Carnegie Elementary School. She is the daughter of Lynette Haygood of Carnegie.
• Happy anniversary to Gail (Sinciline) and John McGuire of Collier Township, who will celebrate 33 years on Friday. They are the parents of two daughters, Jill (Ken) Fanuele of the North Hills and Jennifer of Collier Township. Gail and John have one grandson, Brady.
• Karen and Judd Liebendorfer of Collier Township will celebrate their 51st wedding anniversary today, Thursday.
Karen and Judd are the parents of one daughter, Kristin (David) DiLeo and have one granddaughter Sienna.
• Birthdays this week include Diane Kress, Jack Cantwell, Roman Marchinsky, Betty Ann Burns, Amy (DiPietro) Gastgeb, April Pencosky, Kayla Klein, Jenna Wandrisco, Connie Zajicek, Jennifer Filipek, Janet Park, Ellen Hultz and Jim Welsh.
• Happy fifth birthday to Aryn Kennedy Kuntz, who celebrates on Friday with her family.
She is the daughter of Dr. Hillary (Mangis) and Eric Kuntz of Carnegie. Her grandparents are Barbara Mangis of Carnegie and Molly and Bob Kuntz of Collier Township. Aryn has a little brother, Brady.
• Happy 38th wedding anniversary to Judy (Lewellyn) and Rick Eckels of Cubbage Hill, who will celebrate on May 16.
Judy and Rick are the parents of three sons — Scott of Pittsburgh, Jamie of Carnegie and Christopher of Carnegie. They also have one granddaughter Kalli Eckels, who is 15.
• Mike Holden of Carnegie celebrates his birthday on Saturday with his wife, Renea, and kids, Katie (Max) Shaffer, Molly and Tom.
• Happy 55th wedding anniversary to Lorraine and George Henderson of Cloverleaf Estates West, who celebrate on Friday.
Lorraine and George are blessed with six children — Luann Henderson of South Fayette, Donald (Kathy) Henderson of Carnegie, Steven (Gretchen) of Maine, Randy (Shari) Henderson of Carnegie, Kevin (Michelle) Henderson of South Fayette, and Victoria (Thomas) Randolph of North Carolina.
A special part of their family was a niece and nephew, Debbie and David Dunn. They also are proud of their eight grandchildren.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Crafton Elementary teacher earns straight A’s from staff
- Morning radio show displays ‘ugly’ sweaters at Collier business
- Carnegie church brightens Christmas with free meals
- Bridgeville council OKs sewage rate increase
- For Crafton Elementary school students, loom business is booming
- Plenty of choices to ring in 2015
- 1904 grade separation plan provides insight into community
- Bob’s Diner owner buys Carnegie location
- Couple celebrates 61st anniversary on Christmas Eve
- Carnegie couple to celebrate 40th anniversary Dec. 21