Where to vote on May 21; polls open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Ward 1, District 1 – Carnegie Volunteer Fire & Rescue Amb. Bay, 201 West Main St.
• Ward 1, District 2 — Carnegie Borough building, 1 Veterans Way, lobby.
• Ward 1, District 3 — Carnegie Borough building, 1 Veterans Way.
• Ward 1, District 4 – Carnegie Volunteer Fire & Rescue Amb. Bay, 201 West Main St.
• Ward 2, District 1 – Andrew Carnegie Free Library, 300 Beechwood Ave.
• Ward 2, District 2 – Andrew Carnegie Free Library, 300 Beechwood Ave.
• Ward 2, District 3 — Carnegie Elementary School, Franklin Avenue.
• Ward 2, District 4 — Carnegie Elementary School, Franklin Avenue.
• Ward 1, District 1 — Crafton Community Center, 140 Bradford Ave.
• Ward 1, District 2 — Crafton Elementary School, 1874 Crafton Blvd.
• Ward 2, District 1 — St. Matthew Church Hall, Steuben Street and Lincoln Ave.
• Ward 2, District 2 — Crafton Towers, 1215 Foster Ave., recreation room.
• Ward 3, District 1 — American Legion Post 145, N. Linwood and Crennel.
• Ward 3, District 2 — Presbyterian Church, Hawthorne and Manor, Sunday school room.
• Heidelberg Volunteer Fire Company, 456 First St., social hall.
• District 1 — Borough Fire Hall, 825 Poplar St.
• District 2 — Borough Municipal Center, 10 West Manilla Ave.
• District 3 — Borough Municipal Center, 10 West Manilla Ave.
• District 4 — St. Margaret Church cafeteria, 310 Mansfield Ave.
• Community center, King's Highway.
• Ward 1, District 1 – St. Ignatius School, 125 Finley Ave., Glendale.
• Ward 1, District 2 – St. Ignatius School, 125 Finley Ave., Glendale.
• Ward 2, District 1 — Scott Park community building, Park Road.
• Ward 2, District 2 — Scott Park community building, Park Road.
• Ward 3, District 1 — Vanadium Woods Village, community room, 50 Vanadium Road.
• Ward 3, District 2 — Vanadium Woods Village, community room, 50 Vanadium Road.
• Ward 4, District 1 — Our Lady of Grace Church, 310 Kane Blvd.
• Ward 4, District 2 — Our Lady of Grace Church, 310 Kane Blvd.
• Ward 5, District 1 — Scott Township municipal building.
• Ward 5, District 2 — Chartiers Valley Intermediate School, 2030 Swallow Hill Road.
• Ward 6, District 1 — Covenant-Community Presbyterian Church, 1630 Greentree Road.
• Ward 6, District 2 — Covenant-Community Presbyterian Church, 1630 Greentree Road
• Ward 7, District 1 — St. Stephen Lutheran Church, 55 Forsythe Road.
• Ward 7, District 2 — St. Stephen Lutheran Church, 55 Forsythe Road.
• Ward 8, District 1 — Our Lady of Victory Maronite Church, 1000 Lindsay Road.
• Ward 8, District 2 — Our Lady of Victory Maronite Church, 1000 Lindsay Road.
• Ward 9, District 1 — SS. Simon and Jude School gym, 1625 Greentree Road.
• Ward 9, District 2 – SS. Simon and Jude School gym, 1625 Greentree Road.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Scott ‘Charter Oak’ sprouts tales of marking border between Pa., Virginia
- Carnegie motorcycle rental business offers ‘travel experience’
- Stories of the past come to life at Carnegie Historical Society
- Rennerdale artist displays years of work in Loretto museum
- Carlynton student’s Girl Scout project going to the dogs
- Green Tree officials search for new police chief
- Local man celebrates 50th birthday with family and friends
- Chartiers Valley remembers those who gave their lives
- Carnegie incumbent gets unseated
- Carlynton proposes property tax hike
- Bridgeville native to perform in ‘Mary Poppins’