Joan and Myron Yeates of Collier good as gold with 50th anniversary
Joan and Myron Yeates of Collier Township are as good as gold. As in 50 years of nuptial bliss.
The Yeates celebrated their golden milestone on May 13.
They are the parents of Janet Snak, Barb Yeates and Jim Yeates. Joan and Myron have two granddaughters, Lindsay Polley and Chelsey Egan, and one great-grandson, Caden Styche.
• Bill Riddle of Collier Avenue in Carnegie will celebrate his 83rd birthday on Sunday.
Bill is the husband of Josie. He can be seen every day walking on Ewing Road in Collier Township waving to all vehicles that pass by. He lost his friend Arnie the dog last year.
• Emmy Lou (Orris) Langer, 94, and George Langer, 96 on Sunday, have checked in from Largo, Fla., where they have resided since 1970 after living near Carnegie Park for many years.
They have been married for 73 years and are active members of the Seminole Elks Club. George works at the Seminole Country Club.
Friends and family are always welcome to visit Emmy Lou and George in Largo.
• Happy 39th anniversary to Mary Anne (Clerici) and Roy Piontek of Collier Township, who celebrate on Saturday. They are the parents of Jessica Piontek and Roy (Janet) Piontek and also are proud of their two grandchildren, Aubrey and Nathan.
Happy ninth birthday to their granddaughter, Aubrey Rose, who celebrates on Sunday with her family and friends.
• Happy third birthday to Lindsay Alivia Ault, who celebrates Friday. She is the daughter of Lauren Ault of Carnegie and Derek Severns of Collier Township. Lindsay has a big sister, Haley Jean, who is 5.
• Happy anniversary to Ashley (Heidenreich) and Brandon Bogdon of Carnegie, who celebrate their fourth on May 22. They are the parents of Brandon's son Ashton, Mila Ann and a new baby on the way.
• Eve Madelynn LeRoy celebrates her third birthday Friday. She is the daughter of Emily and Michael LeRoy.
• Chloe Elizabeth Allen of Rosslyn Heights celebrates her second birthday on Sunday. She is the daughter of Mike and Lori Allen.
Paternal grandparents are Mike and Linda Allen of Scott Township and maternal grandmother is Judy Wise of Carnegie.
• Happy 41st wedding anniversary to Esther (Maust) and Bob Chapman of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrate on May 20. They are the parents of Nicole and Butch (Kellie) and also have one grandson, Bobby.
• Birthday greetings to Marilyn Gearhart Townsend of Collier Township, who celebrates her special day on May 21 with husband Pete, son Neil and mother, Neva Lampman. Marilyn is a retired Carlynton School District teacher.
• Happy eighth wedding anniversary to Melissa (Snyder) and Dennis Lawrence of Carnegie, who celebrate on May 21. They are the parents of two sons, Dylan Thomas and Devin Michael.
• Debbie Popivchak of Carnegie will celebrate her birthday on Friday with her husband Ted, family and friends. Debbie and Ted are the parents of Jason (Heather) Popivchak, Julie (Bill) Weil and Jaimee Popivchak. They also have four grandchildren — Palmer, Raylan, Sophia and Blake.
• Happy seventh birthday to Brianna Maust, who celebrated on May 13. She is the daughter of Sasha Drew and Walter Maust of Carnegie and is a first-grader at Carnegie Elementary School.
• Lois McCurio of the Washington Garden Apartments will celebrate her 94th birthday on May 19.
• Happy 30th wedding anniversary to Colleen and Rich Head of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrate on May 21. Colleen and Rich are the parents of three children — David, Kim and Jamie.
Colleen also celebrates her birthday May 20.
• Happy second birthday to Raegan Noelle Partee, who celebrates on Sunday. She is the beautiful daughter of Jacqueline Partee, granddaughter of Sherry Partee and great-granddaughter of Beverly Baker.
• Happy 21st birthday to Tyler Houy, who celebrates on May 22. Tyler is the daughter of Traci and Boyd Houy of Cubbage Hill and Leslie and Ron Bock of South Fayette.
Tyler just completed her junior year at the University of Pittsburgh and will be an intern at Highmark this summer.
• Birthdays this week include Toni Mayo Brannan, Frannie Kolle, Stacey Jordan, Tim Castello, Karen Pajak, Susan Bryan Davis and Patricia Zinger.
• Jeannine Wilson of Rosslyn Heights celebrates her birthday on Friday with her husband, Denzil, and family — Ken (Gretchen), Cindy (Chad), Tom (Kathie), and Carrie (Jenny). She is grandmother to David, Kayla, Zack, Brady, Eddie, Bryan, and Bryce.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.