Personal milestones abound among Carnegie-area residents
Happy second birthday to Brady Joseph Kuntz, who celebrates on Saturday.
His maternal grandparents are Barbara and the late Joseph Mangis of Carnegie, and his paternal grandparents are Molly and Bob Kuntz of Collier Township.
Brady has a big sister, Kennedy.
• Happy birthday to Karen (Mitkoski) Wilmus of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates Saturday. Karen is the wife of Tom Wilmus and they have four children — Tara (Jason) Smith, Todd (Kristen), Michael (Anne) and Lauren.
• Happy birthday to grandson Brayden, who celebrated his second on June 3.
• Happy 46th wedding anniversary to Mary Jo and Richard Masko of Scott Township, who will celebrate on June 10.
• Birthday wishes to Tom and Francine Steiner of Scott Township, who celebrate on June 9 and June 12, respectively.
• Happy 18th birthday to Miranda Trombetta of Carnegie, who celebrates on June 11. She is the daughter of Lisa Trombetta and graduated from Carlynton High School. Miranda's maternal grandparents are Chris and Lou Trombetta of Carnegie. She also has a maternal uncle, Jake (Erin), Aunt Dallas and Uncle Jonathon Milliner and cousins, Austin and Eva.
• Madilyn Wilson celebrates her third birthday on Sunday. She is the daughter of Lora and Frank Wilson of Carnegie. Love to Madilyn from Grammie Laura and Poppa Joe.
• Birthday wishes to Carolyn Sholek of Crafton, who celebrates with her husband Mark on June 10.
• Happy 13th wedding anniversary to Carrie (Wilson) and Denny Holderbaum of Carnegie, who will celebrate June 10. Carrie and Denny are the very proud parents of four boys — David, Zack, Brady and Bryan. Happy 12th birthday to their son, David, who celebrates on June 14.
• Alyssa Mary Massimino celebrates her sixth birthday on June 12 and her cousin, Wyatt Allan Patterson, celebrates his fourth birthday on June 13.
Alyssa's father is John Massimino of Upper St. Clair, and her mother is Shannon Massimino of Upper St. Clair. Wyatt's parents are Caterina Massimino and Allan Patterson of Scott Township.
Alyssa and Wyatt are the grandchildren of Mary Rodriguez and the late John Massimino of Scott Township. Great grandparents are Mike Palmosina, and the late Connie, the late Irene Massimino and the late John Massimino, all of Ft. Pitt.
• Jacob Hughes celebrates his seveth birthday on June 10. He is the son of Amanda and Bucky Hughes of Carnegie.
• Happy third wedding anniversary to Amanda (Bogats) and David Bennett, who will celebrate on June 12. They are the parents of one daughter, Adyson Lyn. Amanda is the daughter of Joyce Sarsfield and Brian J. Bogats Sr. David is the son of Doan Deller and Charles Bennett.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Zackary Tokar, who celebrates his seventh birthday Friday. He is the son of Tracie Tokar of Scott Township and grandson of Janie and Frank Tokar of Glendale. His great-grandmother is Nora Chilton of Cloverleaf Estates.
• Birthdays this week include Jeff Gray, Tim Welsh, Denise (Frasinelli) Kubiak, Tim Cooper, Megan Ritter, Christine Turney, Taylor Schepis, Amy Yurchak, Cheyenne Zawacki, Debbie McGinnis, Zac Dodd, Rick Talotta, Pam Bucci, Annette (Changle) Kletzli, Donna Pencosky, Dawn Carlini-Cummings and Jackie Abel-Stavropoulos.
• Happy birthday to Dorie McKelvey, who celebrates on June 9. She is the wife of Michael and mother of Kaelin and Patrick McKelvey.
• Frank Guarnaccio of Collier Township celebrates another great year on Friday. Frank is the loving husband of Denise and together they have three daughters — Christina, Alicia and Deanna. They also have three grandchildren — Dylan, Frankie and Gia.
• Our grandson, Elijah K. Babish, will celebrate his ninth birthday on Saturday.
He is the son of Jessica and George Babish and will be in the fourth grade in the fall.
• Happy 34th birthday to Curt Lynch, who celebrates on June 12 with Kelli, son Cole and daughter Cayleigh.
• Mark your calendars now for the first Christmas in July vendor event at the Bower Hill Fire Department on July 20, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
A food drive will be held to support the local food bank. When you donate a canned good you will receive a shopping bingo card (must be 18 or older to play). With this card you get to play shopping bingo with the participating vendors with a chance to win a grand prize basket.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.