Congratulations extended to couple recently married in Green Tree
Melissa Pencosky and Shane Russell were united in marriage on June 8, at St. Margaret of Scotland Church in Green Tree.
Melissa is the daughter of Donna and Bill Pencosky of Rosslyn Heights, and Shane is the son of Kim and Harry Russell of Ambridge.
Melissa and Shane welcomed their family and friends to their reception at the Sheraton Airport. They honeymooned in the Riviera Maya and make their home in Allison Park.
• Congratulations to Rose BeHage of Carnegie and Richard Thomas Jones of Weirton, W. Va., upon their engagement announcement on May 22.
Rose is the mother of Elizabeth and Nathan BeHage. The couple will wed next summer or early fall.
• Happy 30th wedding anniversary to Donna (Godzinski) and Joe Reinwald, who will celebrate on June 25.
They were married in St. Ignatius Church in Glendale. They have three daughters — Stephanie, Jennifer and Kimberly (Jude). Gert Godzinski of Scott Township is Donna's mother. Donna and Joe will spend a few nights in Niagara Falls to celebrate. They make their home in Carnegie. Donna grew up in Scott Township
• Heidi and Aaron Leroy of Mt. Lebanon are receiving congratulations on the birth of their son, Charlie Ross LeRoy.
Charlie was born on May 31, weighing 7 pounds and 14 ounces. Paternal grandparents are Deb Simmons of Bethel Park and Keith Leroy of Scott Township, and paternal great-grandmother is Virginia Leroy of Scott Township.
• Susan (Turek) and Craig Sonson will celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary on June 26.
They are the parents of twins, Kylee and Kaitlin, and son, Craig (C.J.) Jr.
• Gary Brandebura celebrates another great year on June 26 and his wife, Jean (Scisciani) Brandebura, celebrates her birthday on June 29. They are the parents of two daughters, Hannah and Lindsey.
• Happy 22nd wedding anniversary to Joan (Teyssier) and Ken Kundra of Heidelberg, who celebrate on June 22.
They are the parents of one son, Jacob. Also, happy 49th birthday to Ken, who celebrates on June 28.
• Happy 62nd birthday to Ron McCartney of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on June 24.
Ron is the husband of Kathy and they have one daughter, Michelle (Matt) Ball. They are proud grandparents of one grandson, Mason McCartney Ball.
• Happy 52nd birthday to Danny Bryan of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on June 25 with his wife, Cassie, friends and family. Danny is the son of Joan and the late Jack Bryan of Cubbage Hill.
• My husband, Chuck, and I will celebrate nine years of marriage on June 26. We are blessed with five children and eight grandchildren.
• Happy birthday wishes are sent to Lori (Mitkoski) Krally of Chartiers Terrace, who celebrates June 21. Lori is the wife of Don and sister of Karen Wilmus, Lenny and Gary Mitkoski, Marsha Maioli and Kim DeVinney.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Aaron Whitaker Sr. of Carnegie, who celebrates a special birthday on June 24 with his wonderful large family.
Aaron is the husband of Valera and they have six children — Karen (Rick), Aaron (Shelly), Bob (Donna), Rich (Alberta), Wendy (Don) and Jen. They also have 14 grandchildren.
• Louis Serafin of Hickory celebrated his ninth birthday on June 18. He is the son of Kelly and Rich Serafin and brother of Zachary and Peyton. Louis, Zachary and Peyton are the grandchildren of Ginny and Richard Serafin of Carnegie.
• Happy birthday to Stanley Kocaja “Stush” of Colecrest Street, as he celebrates another healthy year on June 23 with his niece and her family, Bobbi and Ed Enrietti and other relatives.
Stush is well-known at the Carnegie Senior Citizen Center on Lincoln Avenue and you can see him walking all over Carnegie after retiring from many years of service at the Heidelberg Shop ‘N Save.
• Ken Sutton Jr., Christine Turney and Brittany Sutton wish Kenny Sutton a happy 27th birthday on June 22.
Also, happy birthday to Ken's brother, George (Cindy), who celebrates his 55th on June 24.
• Happy 39th wedding anniversary to Virginia and Phillip Thornburg of Rosslyn Heights, who will celebrate on June 22.
They are the parents of Nicole (Joe) Fodor, Kevin (Heather) Thornburg and Kayla Thornburg. Ginny and Phil also have three grandchildren — Noah, Jackson and Niko.
• Happy 40th birthday to John Costello, who will celebrate on June 23 with family, friends and Mom Shirley.
• Happy anniversary to Jeannie (Serafin) and Phil Kossler of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrated on June 18. They are the parents of Jeanine and Joey.
• Birthdays this week include Darlene Braun-Shaffer, Jessica Frazier Babish, Deborah Ratajack, Jaylen Aston, Christine Carnes, Dennis Godzinski, Amanda Weigner, Diana Unger Clayton, Lynn Brown-Seitz, Mary Cantley, Lynn McGuire, Betty Yeager, John Silipigni and Ninette Kolodziejczyk.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.