Town Talk: Carnegie woman, Robinson man get engaged at Cinderella's Castle
Congratulations to Becky Krasousky of Carnegie and Joe Deglmann of Robinson Township on their engagement at Cinderella's Castle in Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, on May 29.
Becky is the daughter of Liz and Tim Krasousky of Carnegie. Becky and Joe are planning a 2015 wedding.
• Becky (Annesi) Saracena of Rosslyn Heights celebrates the “Big 50” on June 28 with her husband, Mike, family and friends.
Becky is Mom to Nick, Chris and Taylor and is a waitress at the Gab ‘n Eat in Scott Township. She has one granddaughter, Makenzie, who is 1½.
• Happy first birthday to Alayna Grace Cugini, who celebrates on June 30.
She is the daughter of Candee and Alan Cugini of Collier Township. Her grandparents include Penny (Chilton) and David Murray of Carnegie, and Judith and Anthony Cugini of Plum. Nora Chilton of Cloverleaf Estates West is her maternal great-grandmother.
• Edith (Ruoti) Golinski of the Honus Wagner Apartments will celebrate her 101st birthday July 3.
Edith grew up on Mt. Washington and lived in Glendale for 60 years. She has one son, David (Kathy) Golinski of Carnegie, and has three step-grandchildren. Edith also had two brothers and five sisters. Her sister, Helen, is the only living relative at 93 years young.
• Happy 28th wedding anniversary to Amy and Mark Moore of Glendale, who will celebrate June 29.
Amy and Mark are the parents of one daughter, Rosemary.
• Anna (Agro) Cincola of Cubbage Hill celebrates her 94th birthday July 1.
• Anna and her husband, Armand, will celebrate their 67th wedding anniversary Aug. 1.
They have two children, Antoinette and Michael, three grandchildren — Lisa (Tom), Natalie (Chris) and Marisa (Lou) — and two great-grandchildren, Louis and Gabriella.
• Happy 40th wedding anniversary to Joyce and Tom Rossi of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrate on June 29. They are the parents of Hannah Rose and Albert and also have two grandchildren, Tory and Trevor.
• Benjamin Francis Wilson celebrates his first birthday on July 3. He is the son of Lora and Frank Wilson and he has a big sister, Madi. His paternal grandparents are Laura Caughey Longo and Frank Wilson.
• Linda and John Mancini of Carnegie will celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary on June 29. They are the parents of one son, Timmy.
• Happy second birthday to twins, Wyatt Baird and Collyn Edward Clegg, who celebrate today.
They are the children of Katie and Cameron Clegg and grandsons of Liz and Tim Krasousky and Shirley Krasousky, all of Carnegie.
• Happy 22nd wedding anniversary to Cheryl (Covi) and Jeff Stephan of Carnegie, who celebrate on June 29.
Both Cheryl and Jeff are real estate agents for Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services. They are the parents of one son, Jeffrey Stephen II.
• Happy third birthday to Peyton Marie Dodd, who celebrates June 30 with her mom and dad, Kayla Dixon and Zac Dodd, family and friends.
• Happy 38th wedding anniversary to Darlene (Braun) and Randy Shaffer of Glendale, who celebrate on June 28.
• Birthdays this week include Marianne Mulholland, George Babish, Elaine Zajicek, Pete Stipanovich, Heather Eberlein, Chris Trombetta, Katie Coperich, Laurie Schrager and Ty Hatcher.
• Happy one-year anniversary to Kami (Huhn) and Rob Lattner, who celebrated June 21. They are the parents of Koree Lattner, Tyler Finelli and Kody Lattner.
• Mary Ratajack celebrates her 93rd birthday on July 2 and her daughter, Yvonne Allshouse of Glendale, celebrates the same day.
• Maureen and Richard Lawrence celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary in June. They are the parents of Lindsey Lawrence.
• Scott Ritter, director of the Leo J. Henney Funeral Home in Carnegie, will celebrate another birthday today with his wife, Lori, and daughters, Megan and Stephanie.
• Congratulations to Sarah Bonfigli and Bradley Logel, who were united in marriage on June 22 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish.
• Kelly Pierce of Carnegie will celebrate another birthday on July 4 with family and friends.
• Happy birthday wishes go out to members of the Sams Family: Shane Patterson of Bridgeville, July 4; Sue Demko of Carnegie, July 5; Sam Wolbert of Carnegie, July 8; Amelia (Mia) White of Cecil, July 11; Jan Talotta of Bridgeville, July 13; and Bethany Reaghard of Oakdale, July 18.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.