Personal, family milestones for Carnegie-area residents
Birthday greetings from her kids to Gretchen (Guy) Wentz, who celebrates on Sunday. Gretchen is a teacher at Chartiers Valley Primary School.
• Karen (Hughes) and Brian Cummings of Collier Township celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary on June 22 at Monterrey Bay Fish Grotto on Mt. Washington. They are the parents of Brian (Molly) and Jenna Marie.
• Happy 61st birthday to Tony Romeo of Carnegie, who celebrates on Sunday.
• Katie (Czaikowski) and Max Schaffer of Scott Township will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary on Friday.
• Celebrating his third birthday on July 6 is Jordan Edward Krasousky. He is the son of Michele and Michael Krasousky and little brother to Alyssa, 5. Jordan celebrates his birthday with his Aunt Katie (Krasousky) Clegg.
• Happy birthday to my cousin Charlene (Masciantonio) Silipigni of Crafton, who celebrates another year on Sunday. She is the wife of John and they have one daughter, Jovanna.
Also celebrating their 11th birthdays the same day, are my twin great-niece and nephew, Collin and Hallie Woods, who are visiting their grandparents here from South Carolina.
Their parents are C.J. and Meghan (Murphy) Woods and grandparents are Carmie and Clyde Woods of Cubbage Hill and Daisy and Tom Murphy of Mt. Washington. Collin and Hallie have two younger brothers, Will and Dylan.
• Happy third birthday to Maxwell James Foster, who celebrates on July 9. Max is the son of Julia Herrmann-Foster and her husband Dan of Chicago. His paternal grandparents are Michale and Chip Hermann of Rosslyn Farms. Max has a big brother Jack, 5, and baby sister, Emma Michael, 9 months.
• Happy 12th birthday to Kayla Wilson of Carnegie, who celebrates Sunday. She is the daughter of Gretchen and Ken Wilson and granddaughter of Jeanine and Denzil Wilson of Rosslyn Heights.
• Debbie (Falleroni) and Allen Weigner of Carnegie will celebrate their 27th wedding anniversary on Friday. They are the parents of Amanda and Larry.
• Happy 26th birthday to Jaci Yurchak, who celebrates on Sunday. Jaci is the daughter of Lisa and Steve Yurchak of Imperial. Her cousin, David Yurchak, celebrates his 14th on July 16.
David is the son of Missy and David Yurchak of Collier Township. They are both grandchildren of Judy and the late Joe Yurchak of Collier Township.
• Jack Bryan of Bridgeville celebrates his birthday on July 11 with his wife, Jennifer, and children, Emily and Ben. He is the son of Joan and the late Jack Bryan of Cubbage Hill.
• Aron Joseph Paterson will celebrate his second birthday on Saturday. He is the son of Courtney Gilbert and David Paterson. Helping him blow out his candle is big sister, Trinity, 3. His maternal grandmother is JoAnne Perhosky of Carnegie and the paternal grandmother is Elaine Paterson of Carnegie. Aron's great grandfathers are Joseph Gilbert of Glendale and Joseph Rigowski of Carnegie.
• Happy second wedding anniversary to Samantha (Schneiderlochner) and Daniel Nardozzi, who celebrate on Monday. Samantha is the daughter of Amy and Mike Schneiderlochner of Crafton and Daniel is the son of Valerie Nardozzi of Crafton Heights and Joseph Nardozzi of Green Tree. Grandparents of the groom are Laura and Octavius Frattini. The newlyweds make their home in Crafton.
• Joseph “Joey” Randall Helbig will celebrate his third birthday on July 9 with a party of family and friends. Joey is the son of Jennifer and Matt Helbig of Rosslyn Heights. He is little brother to Zavier and Gavin and has a younger sister Nevaeh.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Nick Romano of Ciao's Restaurant in Settler's Ridge, who celebrates on July 11 with family, friends and customers.Ciao's serves wonderful Italian food after moving to its current location from Carnegie.
• Happy anniversary to Sue and Paul McIver of Cubbage Hill as they celebrate 35 years of marriage on July 8. Paul also celebrates his birthday on July 23.
• Happy birthday wishes are sent to Denise Pitrone Guarnaccio of Rennerdale, who celebrates her birthday on July 10 with her husband, Frank, and daughters, Tina (Shane) Morford, Alicia and Deanna (Blaine) Mountain. Denise and Frank have three grandchildren — Dylan, Frankie and Gia.
• Birthdays this week include George Babish, Elaine Zaicjek, Lynn Carney Mollica, Jennifer Chapman Jafarace, Holly Nagy, Beth Snyder, Lori Kundra, Bonnie Wisniewski, Vince Dlugos, Jimmy Kovanis and Janice Mills.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.