Family, friends celebrate Kenley Marie's first birthday
Happy one-year birthday to Kenley Marie Wood, who celebrates on Sunday with family and friends.
Kenley Marie is the daughter of Dawn Dombrowski and Jim Wood.
She is the granddaughter of Pat and Dale Ambrose of Carnegie, Alex and Mary Dombrowski of Wintersville, Ohio, and Rhonda and Jim Vitter of Brilliant, Ohio. Kenley Marie's great-grandfather is John Puleo of Carnegie.
• Happy 60th birthday to twins Bertie Queen-Huhn of Cubbage Hill and Bob Queen of Cubbage Hill, who celebrated July 16.
Bertie is mom to Kami (Rob) Huhn-Lattner and Chris (fiancé Megan Sowinski) Huhn and has two grandsons, Tyler, 11, and Kody, 3. Bob Queen is the husband of Patti and they have one son, Ryan Queen.
• Family and friends of Ellie Rae Stack wish her the happiest third birthday on Sunday.
• Ann (Agro) and Armando Cincola of Cubbage Hill will celebrate their 67th wedding anniversary on Aug. 1.
• Special birthday greetings are sent to Norbert “Whitey” Witwicki of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates his 89th on Sunday with a family gathering.
• Emily Nichole Kurzawski of Beechwood Avenue celebrates her 19th birthday on July 31 with mom and dad and brothers, Andrew and Thomas.
• Happy sixth birthday to Alyssa Marie Francis, who celebrates on Aug. 1. She is the daughter of Elizabeth (Wilson) and Brian Francis of Robinson Township and has a little sister, Jordyn.
• Lorrie (Funaro) Hatcher of Carnegie will celebrate another glorious year on Aug. 1 with her friends and large family.
Lorrie is the wife of Theodore and they have four children — Todd, Natalie, Alicia and Desi. They have eight grandchildren — Devin, Cameron, Darrien, Laila, Aniyah, Azana, Zachary and JordynArie Joy.
• Mason Christopher Marko celebrates his third birthday on July 29. He is the son of Emily and Chris Marko and has a big sister, Michaela. His grandparents include Elaine and Ray Ford of Cubbage Hill, Debbie and Frank Marko and Joan Kuzuch.
• Regan Smith of Carnegie will celebrate his 19th birthday Aug. 1. Regan is the son of Renee and Rick Smith of Scott Township.
• Rebecca (Steenson) and Michael Finnerty of Bridgeville will celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary July 30.
• Hanna Rose Zaletski of Carnegie celebrates her 12th birthday on Sunday. She is the daughter of Kelly and Joe Zaletski and is big sister to Taylor Jane.
• Happy 26th birthday to Melina Williams of Collier Township, who celebrates tomorrow. Melina is the daughter of Mary Beth (Raco) and Tony Williams of Rennerdale.
• Cora May (Bishop) and Joseph Len of Scott Township will celebrate their 56th wedding anniversary on Saturday. They are the parents of Cindy (Mark) Scarpo, Linda Zerbe and Amy (Gary Meadows) Len. They have five grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
• Happy 27th birthday to Rob Gielarowski, who celebrates on Sunday. He is the son of Donna and Bob Gielarowski of Carnegie and plays indoor/outdoor soccer for a GPSL league.
• Happy birthday to Denzil Wilson of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates July 31 with his wife, Jeanine, children and grandchildren.
• Adam Follmer of Rosslyn Heights celebrates his 14th birthday July 29. He will celebrate with his mom (Michele), dad (Jack) and brother (Mason).
• Heidi (Kastle) and Tom Aiken will celebrate their 18th wedding anniversary on Saturday. They are the parents of Skyler, Shea, Sylas and Syenna.
• Barbara (Kollar) and Gary Williard of Scott Township will celebrate their 51st wedding anniversary on Sunday.
• Birthdays this week include Traci Houy, Deborah Kolle, Mary Ann Denk, Judi Stadler, Courtney Spotti, Karen Cupp, Ryan Rust, Doug Dombrowski, Josh and Jesse Valentine.
• Welcome back to Carnegie, Traci and Boyd Houy, who traveled to Northern California to visit their granddaughter Evelyn, 2, and family last week.
• Don't forget to support All Saints PNC Church, which will have a barbecue chicken dinner on Sunday from 3 to 6 p.m.
A $15 ticket includes a half-flame-grilled chicken with cole slaw, baked beans, corn, dinner roll, beverage, and dessert. A child's dinner includes hot dog, baked beans, corn, beverage, and dessert for $5 (ages 5 to 10). Children under 5 are free.
• Canevin High School Class of 1968 will have its 45th class reunion on Aug. 2 and 3.
For information and to register, contact Dan McGrogan at 412-496-4626 or Terry Giardullo at 412-922-3293 or email@example.com.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.