Carnegie resident to celebrate 90th birthday this week
Happy 90th birthday to Maxine (Kessler) Foley of Carnegie, who celebrates on Aug. 5.
Maxine is Mom to Jackie (George) Abel-Stavropoulos, Tis Bosko and Bill (Renda) Foley. She has nine grandkids and 10 great-grandchildren.
• Happy 27th Anniversary to Tamara and David Dulick of Crafton, who celebrate on Friday.
They are the proud parents of Jake and Eddie.
• Happy 95th birthday to Sylvia (Falleroni) Dlugos of Carnegie, who celebrates on Aug. 6.
Sylvia was married to Walter Dlugos, who passed away in 2002. They are the parents of Vincent (Betty) and Carol Dlugos. Sylvia has five grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
• Carmie (Giammatteo) and Clyde Woods of Cubbage Hill will celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary on Aug. 7.
They are the parents of four sons — Clyde IV (Meghan), Michael (Samantha), Chad (Natalie) and Chuck. Carmie and Clyde also have nine grandchildren — Hallie, Collin, Will, Dylan, William, Erik, Marina, Gianna and Cianna.
• Welcome back to Carnegie for her bridal shower, Erin Skvarca and fiancée Barrett Hamilton of New York City, who are visiting Erin's parents, Colleen and Gerry Skvarca.
In addition to Erin's bridal shower, they were celebrating Colleen's birthday on June 6 and Gerry's upcoming birthday on Aug. 28. Erin will become Mrs. Hamilton in Pittsburgh in September.
• JoAnn (Choura) and David McIntosh of Carnegie will celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary on Aug. 5.
They are the parents of two daughters, Heather (Jason) Wawrzeniak and Jamie (Jeff) Bourg. JoAnn and David have three grandchildren — Truman, Harper and Kendal.
• Happy Birthday to Amanda Huddart of Carnegie, who celebrated her 19th on July 28. Amanda is an employee of Northgate High School where she is the front line band, drill team and flag coach.
• Happy 48th wedding anniversary to Janie (Chilton) and Frank Tokar of Glendale, who celebrate on Aug. 7.
Janie and Frank are the parents of Tracie, Joe (Laura), and Cathy (Lonnie) Lamb. They also have three grandchildren — Eva, Olivia and Zack.
• Raymond Teyssier of Glendale will celebrate his 77th birthday Aug. 4.
Ray is the husband of Audrey and they have five children — Robin (Herb) Feige, the late Marie (Ron) Catrain, Raymond, Renea (Michael) Holden and Joan (Ken) Kundra. They also have 10 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Ray is retired from the U.S. Postal Service after 33 years and is active with the Carnegie Presbyterian Church.
• Great to hear Joani (Sherba) Flanagan is sporting a new silver Mustang around town, compliments of her fiancé Brian.
• Pattie Kormick of Crafton will celebrate her 60th birthday on Aug. 4 with her husband, Bob, and daughter, Robyn.
• Caitlin Griffin, daughter of Cindy (Covi) and Bill Griffin, will celebrate her 23rd birthday on Aug. 4.
• Happy 23rd wedding anniversary to Brenda (Taylor) and Steve Temoff of Library Avenue in Carnegie, who celebrate on Aug. 4. They are the proud parents of one daughter, Tonya.
• Janie Eger celebrates another year on Aug. 7. Janie is the daughter of the late Paul and Norma Eger and has one son, Wills.
• Happy 41st anniversary to Nina and Jim Kovanis of Carnegie, who celebrate on Aug. 5.
They are the proud parents of Marisa (Mark) DiBello of Scott Township and Jimmy. Marisa and Mark will celebrate their 13th anniversary on Aug. 4. They are the parents of one son, John Rocco.
• Happy 82nd birthday to Walter Sherba of Heidelberg, who celebrates on Aug. 7.
Walter has been married to Patricia for 55 years. Patricia and Walter are the parents of four daughters — Marianne (Squire) Mulholland of Collier Township, Terri (Tom) Galante of Mt. Lebanon, Joani Flanagan of South Fayette and Jennifer (Craig) Dunn of Collier Township. They also have seven grandchildren.
• Happy 18th birthday to Gabrielle Yeager, who celebrates today.
Gabrielle currently is in Great Lakes, Ill. boot camp with the U.S. Navy. She will graduate on Aug. 23 from boot camp. Gabrielle is the granddaughter of Betty and Steve Yeager of Carnegie.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bridgeville steelworkers union group to disband after 30 years
- Pierogi sales a winner in Carnegie when it comes to the Super Bowl
- Findlay Township man marks half-century birthday
- Oyler: Importance of Christmas still resounds
- Dance to benefit South Fayette/Bridgeville Relay For Life
- Fraud calls on rise but overall crime reports down in Carnegie