Couple with Carnegie ties are united in marriage
Erin Heinrich and Jake Trombetta were united in marriage on Aug. 3 at the First United Methodist Church of Pittsburgh in Shadyside.
Erin is the daughter of Donna and Robert Heinrich of Carnegie and granddaughter of Jean and Patrick Cooney and Jean (Heinrich) Bartholomew and the late Robert Heinrich. Her dad was mayor of Carnegie in the 1980s and '90s.
Jake is the son of Christine and Louis Trombetta of Carnegie and grandson of Jane Reda. His dad was the director of the Carnegie Boys & Girls Club for 30 years. Erin and Jake welcomed their family and friends at the Renaissance Hotel in Pittsburgh before departing for their honeymoon in Maui.
• Happy 40th birthday to Wendy Burek of Collier Township, who celebrated on Aug. 8 with a party that turned out to be no surprise after all.
Wendy is the wife of Chris, and they have three children — Avy, Kasey and Teac.
• Harry and Jack Lynch of Carnegie will celebrate their birthdays on Monday. Harry and Jack are the owner/operators of Lynch Brothers Construction, having started their business 40 years ago. Harry is the husband of Carole (Woods) and they have three children — Candace (Gerry) Lieder of Kennedy Township, Courtney (Bob) Crawford of Pittsburgh and Curt (Kelli) Lynch of Carnegie. Carole and Harry have six grandchildren — Gavin, Garrett, Camryn, Corinne, Cole and Cayleigh.
Jack's family includes girlfriend Linda and children Kristen (Tom) Lane, Carrie (Steve) Pletcher and Eric. Jack has three grandchildren — Kassidy, Ethan and Sophia.
• Mary Lou Iorio will celebrate her 95th birthday on Wednesday with her family and friends. She is the mother of four children — Natalie (Harry) Ceyrolles, Johnny, Anthony and Frank. Mary Lou also has seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
• Happy 65th wedding anniversary to Irma and Larry Byerly of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrate Wednesday. Irma and Larry are the parents of George (Brook) of Harrisburg and Michael (Jeanne) of Carnegie. They have four grandchildren — Bryan, Katie, Jonathan and Matthew. Larry is remembered for his years of service as a school crossing guard with the Carlynton School District.
• Also, Wednesday, Jeanne and Michael Byerly celebrate their 31st anniversary with their three children — Katie, Jonathan and Matthew.
• Happy seventh birthday to Eddie Wilson, who celebrates Wednesday. Eddie is the son of Gretchen and Kenneth Wilson of Carnegie and little brother to Kayla.
• Katie McGuire of Rosslyn Farms celebrates her birthday Tuesday. Katie is the wife of Bob McGuire and mother of Maddy, Greg and Alaina, and their dog, Sugar.
• Heidi and Aaron LeRoy of Mt. Lebanon celebrated their second anniversary yesterday, Wednesday. Aaron is the son of Deborah Simmons of Bethel Park and Keith LeRoy of Scott Township and the grandson of Virginia LeRoy of Scott Township.
• Happy fourth birthday to Harley Lynn Connor of Carnegie, who celebrates aton Aug. 31 with her family. She is the daughter of Amanda Kolle and Shawn Connor. Grandparents include Grandma Becky and Pap Pap Carl, Grandma Debbie and the late Charles Kolle, and Grandma Diana of Munhall. Aunt Frannie Kolle also enjoyed the fun.
• Joan (Miller) and Richard Walnoha of Rosslyn Heights will celebrate 40 years of wedded bliss on Sept. 2.
Joan and Rich are the parents of Jayme and Wade (Mandi) Walnoha.
• Cole Jacob Lynch will celebrate his ninth birthday Saturday. Cole is the son of Kelli and Curt Lynch of Carnegie; has a little sister, Cayleigh; and is a fourth-grader at Carnegie Elementary School.
• Michael Corba of Carnegie will celebrate another year Monday.
He is the husband of Grace (Chilton) Corba. They are the parents of Andy (Nikki), Mary (Eric) Kizina and Chelsea, and they have three grandchildren — Lilia Grace, Ruthie Marie and Mackenzie Jane.
• Birthdays this week include Nicole Robertson, Chrissy Fiori, Dawn Houy Stevens, Lynn Tinnion, Erin Heinrich-Trombetta, Melissa Blair, Denise McGrogan and Ken Skvarca.
• Happy birthday to Ashley Dawson, who celebrates Saturday and a belated birthday to her brother Gregg, who celebrated his 25th on Aug. 11. They are the children of Kim and Frank Dawson of Carnegie.
• John and Sheila Kaminski of Scott Township will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary Sunday.
• Mason Follmer of Rosslyn Farms celebrates his 17th birthday today, Thursday, with his mother, Michele; father, Jack; and brother, Adam.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.