Babish-Schultz: Baby Brooklyn born to Rosswog family
Congratulations to Stephanie (Walnoha) and Brian Rosswog of Carnegie on the birth of their second child, a girl.
Brooklyn Taylor Rosswog was born on Aug. 27. She weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces and was 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Christine and Joe Walnoha of Carnegie, and maternal great-grandparents are Lydia and Joseph Walnoha of Bridgeville. Paternal grandparents are Marcy and Dave Rosswog of Valencia.
Awaiting the big arrival at home was big brother, Luke Joseph, who is 20 months old.
• Marlene and Jack Urso of Carnegie will celebrate their 43rd wedding anniversary today. They are the parents of Gina (Palmer) Masciola, Mark (Annie) Urso and Jackie (Jason) Comisar. Marlene and Jack have eight grandchildren — Palmer, Domenic and Nino Masciola, Johnny, Noah and Vincent Urso, and Lily and Carter Comisar.
• Nevaeh Grace Helbig will blow out her first birthday candle on Sept. 7. Nevaeh is the daughter of Jennifer and Matthew Helbig of Rosslyn Heights and is little sister to Zavier, Gavin and Joey.
• Happy second birthday to Raylan Joseph Weil of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on Sept. 7.
Raylan is the son of Julie (Popivchak) and Bill Weil and has a big brother Palmer Theodore.
• Happy birthday to Marchelle (Shelly) Haygood of Carnegie, who celebrates on Sept. 9. She is the mother of Che and Brandon Summers.
• Happy 22nd birthday to Carlie Popovich of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on Sept. 9. She is the daughter of Nadine and Bert Popovich and attends Duquesne University.
• Happy 35th wedding anniversary to Karen (Mitkoski) and Tom Wilmus of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrate on Sept. 9.
They are the parents of Tara (Jason) Smith, Todd (Kristen), Michael (Anne) and Lauren. Karen and Tom also have two grandchildren, Brayden and Cameron.
• Happy 16th birthday to Tyler Aston of Carnegie, who celebrates on Sept. 6. Tyler is the son of Natosha Aston, and has a brother, Chuckie.
• Happy 28th birthday to Christopher Carpellotti of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on Sept. 9. Chris is the son of Linda and Nick Carpellotti.
• Nancy (Nixon) and Walt Wisniewski of Carnegie will celebrate their 32nd wedding anniversary on Sept. 12. Nancy and Walt are the parents of Ashley (Frank) Bailey and Brad. They are awaiting the arrival of their first granddaughter this month.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Adaleen Antantis of Cubbage Hill, who celebrates Sept. 9 with her family. Adaleen is the mother of four, grandmother of five and great-grandmother of four.
• Happy birthday to Debby DeNardis of Ft. Pitt and to her brother, Walt Gruda, of Carnegie, who both celebrate on Sept. 10.
• Austin Milliner will celebrate his seventh birthday on Sept. 12. He is the son of Dallas (Trombetta) and Jon Milliner and has a sister, Eva. Austin is in the first grade at Carnegie Elementary School.
• Birthdays this week include Don McCreary, Lucille Strinkoski, Christine Walnoha, Adam Brown, Grayson Smith, Matt Lantz, Greg Kappers, Tammy (Conley) Herlihy, Linda (Klapach) Schoen and Melanie Yuska.
• Happy 30th birthday to Amanda (Murray) Hughes, who celebrates on Sept. 10. Amanda is the wife of Bucky Hughes and together they have two children, Jacob and Carlee.
• Gerry Skvarca of Carnegie Radiator on Jane Street celebrated his 60th birthday on Aug. 28. Gerry is the loving husband of Colleen and they have two children, Erin (Baird) and Rob.
• Look who's 50! Happy 50th birthday to Margy (Sams) Beck of Carnegie, who celebrated on Aug. 31 with her husband, Jimmy, and son, Montana Trombetta. Also, Happy 50th to her sister-in-law Terri (May) Sams of Green Tree, who celebrates on Sept. 11 with her husband, Tommy, and four-legged “daughter,” Lily.
• Lifespan/Chartiers Center is offering free senior hearing screenings from Ron Howard Hearing Aid Outfitters on Sept. 10 at 10 a.m.
Call 412.276.5056 to reserve your spot.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.