Babish-Schultz: Happy 100 to Alice Cleric, Glendale's newest centenarian
Happy 100th birthday to Alice Cleric of Glendale, who will celebrate on Saturday.
Alice is the mother of Richard Cleric and Jerry Hall (Larry). She is the grandmother of Kelly, Jackie, Jennifer and Heather and great-grandmother of Cameron, Jeremy, Jordan and Jessica.
• Pat and Ed Stevens of Collier Township will celebrate 55 years of wedded bliss on Friday.
They are the parents of four children — Diana Guadagnino, Jim (Jill) Stevens, Colleen (Chris) Mutschler and the late Eddie, who passed away in 1994.
Pat and Ed have five grandchildren — Carlo Guadagnino, Sarah and Matthew Stevens, and Kelliann and Connor Mutschler.
The family celebration included a Three Rivers cruise.
• Happy 96th birthday wishes to Virginia Forsythe Rye of Carnegie, who celebrates with her sister, Wanda Clay, and family on Sept. 17.
• Happy 50th birthday to Mona Salmen of Carnegie, who celebrates today.
Mona is mother to Sierra, and will celebrate at the Irish Festival.
• Also celebrating her 50th birthday today is Tammy Conley Herlihy of Carnegie.
Tammy is mom to Cody and Mason Herlihy and is the daughter of the late Gladys and Merle Conley.
• Congratulations to Kristen and Todd Wilmus of the North Hills on the birth of their first child. Alexa Laine Wilmus was born Sept. 4 and shares her daddy's birthday.
Alexa weighed 8 pounds, 7 ounces and was 20½ inches long. Maternal grandparents are Laine and Michael Baressi of Moon Township. Paternal grandparents are Karen and Tom Wilmus of Carnegie.
• Lindsay Snak Polley of Bethel Park celebrated her birthday on Sept. 12 with her husband, Wayne, and Carnegie family.
• Happy 37th wedding anniversary to Nancy and Joe Wissel of Glendale, who celebrated Sept. 4. They are the parents of two boys, Joey and Andy.
• Birthdays this week include Bob Brannan, Eric Kuntz, Pam McCready, Jamie Head, Danielle Restich, Mickey Glowark, Robin Kormick, Sade Moehring, Marlene Urso, Colleen Geis, Kristin Steiner-Lewis, Ginny Thornburg and Darlene (Moehring) Kightlinger.
• Happy 17th wedding anniversary to Angie (Falleroni) and Carl Zenone, who celebrate on Saturday. They are the parents of one daughter, Izabella.
• Mila Ann Bogdon will celebrate her second birthday on Sept. 17. Mila is the daughter of Ashley (Heidenreich) and Brandon Bogdon of Collier Township, who welcomed their son, Blake Paul, to the family in August. Mila has an older brother, Ashton.
• Happy 23rd wedding anniversary to Shirley and George Heatherington of Carnegie, who celebrated on Sept. 11.
• Happy birthday to Christine Zyra of Scott Township, who celebrates on Sept. 16. Chris is the wife of Joe Zyra and they have two daughters, Lindsay (Brian) Frank and Allison, and one grandson, Logan Frank.
• Happy fourth birthday to Hope Mae Hertzler of Collier Township, who celebrates on Sept. 16. Hope Mae is the daughter of Jaclyn and Richard Hertzler and has a sister, Libby, and brother, Jackson. Her grandparents are Barbara and Rick Cantley, Joan Cantley, Don Cantley, Shirley and Rick Hertzler and William Hertzler.
• Diana (Latella) Uzar wishes her husband Joe a happy 24th anniversary on Sept. 16. They are the parents of three children — Joe Jr., Sarah and Matthew.
• Happy seventh wedding anniversary to Joyce (Bogats) and Michael Sarsfield of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Sept. 16. Joyce is mom to Amanda, Katie and Brian and has one beautiful granddaughter, Adyson Lyn.
• Happy 46th wedding anniversary to Maureen and Tom Butts of Carnegie, who celebrate Sept. 16. They are the parents of Kelly Horak, Kristin (Jon) Gabster and Tom (Kathryn) Butts. Maureen and Tom also have six grandchildren — Sydnie Horak, Sean, Rylee and Tyler Gabster and Tommy and Kaylie Butts.
• Ryder Christian Cummings of Carnegie celebrates his fourth birthday on Sept. 18.
He is the son of Dawn (Carlini) and Ken Cummings. Ryder is the grandson of Pam and Don Carlini of Valencia and Marianne and Terry Cummings of Fort Pitt.
• Colleen and Gerry Skvarca of Collier Township celebrate their 31st wedding anniversary on Sept. 18.
They are the parents of two children, Erin (Baird) and Rob. Gerry has been the owner/operator of Carnegie Radiator for many years.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.