Carlynton graduates engaged, plan August 2014 wedding
Congratulations to Jillian Butts and Dave Head, who announced their engagement in April 2013 and are planning to wed on Aug. 9, 2014, at St. Barbara's Church in Carnegie with a reception to follow at the Doubletree Hotel in Moon Township.
Jillian is the daughter of Jeanine and Bob Butts of South Fayette, who were longtime residents of Carnegie. Dave is the son of Colleen and Richard Head of Carnegie.
Jillian and Dave are both 2006 graduates of Carlynton High School. Jillian is employed by the North Allegheny School District and Dave works at CDM Smith in Pittsburgh.
• Happy 90th birthday to Carmella Dew of Carnegie Retirement Residence, who celebrates on Oct. 9.
Carmella was the wife of the late Paul Dew and is the mother of Debbie (Ted) Popivchak of Carnegie and Larry (Carol) Dew. She has nine grandchildren — Jason, Julie, Jaimee, Victoria, Stephanie, Dylan, Dante, Destiny and Aiden. Carmella also has six great-grandchildren — Palmer, Sofia, Raylan, Blake, Gianna and Jackson.
• Vicky and Tony Feeney of Rosslyn Heights will celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary on Oct. 8.
They are the parents of Nicholas Jr., Melissa and Ernest.
• Friends of Sue Skiba Palombo of Carnegie wish her a recovery and lots of love as she continues to recover from heart surgery this summer.
• Happy 57th wedding anniversary to Audrey and Ray Teyssier of Glendale, who celebrate on Oct. 9.
Audrey and Ray are the parents of five children — Robin (Herb) Feige, Raymond, Renea (Michael) Holden, Joan (Ken) Kundra and the late Marie (Ron) Catrain. Audrey and Ray also have 10 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
• Linda Schepis Spotti of Carnegie celebrated her 50th birthday on Sept. 25 with her family, friends and four daughters — Candice, Aubrey, Brooke and Courtney. Her daughters surprised her with a Bahamas vacation.
• Mary Jane (Masciantonio) and Andy Slegal of Carnegie will celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary on Oct. 7.
They are the parents of Calvin (Sarah) and Moirea. Mary Jane and Andy also have two grandchildren, Anthony and Natalie Slegal.
• Megan Pointer will celebrate her 14th birthday on Oct. 4. She is the daughter of Kevin and Susan Pointer and has a little sister, Emma, who is 9 ½.
• Amy and Dan Schneiderlochner renewed their vows for their 35th wedding anniversary in Venice, Italy, with their friends, Mary Jo and Jim Manning, who were celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary.
Amy was Mary Jo's Matron of honor 30 years ago, and Mary Jo was Amy's bridesmaid 35 years ago, having been friends since college.
• Birthdays this week include Joan Walnoha, Bobby Steffl, Lee Drozak, Howard Kastle Jr., Amber McCreary, Mike Yurchak, Adam Burns, Joe Yurchak, Jeanine Pipakis, Pam Whitaker, Dan Nardozzi, Cindy White-Sutton, Pam Rodriguez, Katie Zinski, Anne Castello and James Hasara.
• Jennifer and Tim Schall of Carnegie celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary on Sept. 25. They are the proud daughters of three daughters, Makenzie, Madison and Morgan.
• Dallas (Trombetta) and Jon Milliner will celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary on Oct. 7. They are the parents of two children, Austin and Eva.
• Angie (Falleroni) Zenone will celebrate her birthday on Oct. 9 with her husband, Carl, and loving daughter, Izabella.
• Happy one-year wedding anniversary to Mindy Lea (Hawthorne) and Daniel Harrist of Carnegie who celebrate on Oct. 6. The couple will celebrate with daughter Zoey.
• There will be a pet blessing at Rennerdale United Presbyterian Church on Noblestown Road on Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. All animals are welcome with their owners.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.