Carnegie couple to celebrate one-year wedding anniversary
Melissa and Matt Leary of Carnegie will celebrate their one-year wedding anniversary on Oct. 20.
Melissa is the daughter of Cindy and the late David Pierce of Carnegie, and Matt is the son of Robin and David Leary of Beaver.
Melissa celebrated her 25th birthday on Oct. 13.
• Happy birthday to Terry Cummings of Ft. Pitt, who celebrates his 76th tomorrow. Terry is the husband of Marianne (Miraglia) Cummings, who celebrates her special day on Oct. 31. Terry and Marianne are the parents of five children — Jovanna (Paul) Magersuppe, Madonna (Mark) Mullin, Brian (Karen) Cummings, Cynthia (Alan) Cunningham and Kenneth (Dawn) Cummings. They also have eight grandchildren — Kaitlin and Kevin Magersuppe, Korey and Zachary Mullin, Brian and Jenna Cummings, Colin and Benjamin Cunningham and Ryder Christian Cummings.
• Happy 11th anniversary to Amanda (Kolle) and Shawn Conner, who will celebrate on Oct. 22. They are the parents of William, Nathaniel and Harley.
• Andy Schade of Carnegie will celebrate his 66th birthday on Oct. 19. Andy and his wife, Mary Anne, will celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary on Oct. 28. They are the parents of Patrick, Christopher and Carrie, and have one granddaughter, Brianna Lynn.
• Happy 36th wedding anniversary to Mary Cay (Steinmetz) and Jack Dunmyer of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Oct. 22. They are the parents of Nick (Stephanie), Kristen (Jeffrey) D'Eramo and Katie (David) Zinski. They also have four grandchildren — Ryan, Megan and Kylie Dunmyer and Isabella D'Eramo.
• Emma Jafarace will celebrate her seventh birthday on Oct. 24. Emma is the daughter of Victor and Jennifer Jafarace and has a big brother, Austin Chapman.
• Sally and John Pruss of Carnegie will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on Oct. 24. They are the parents of John, Jeff, Jimmy, Judy, Joey and Jesse. Sally and John also have 12 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
• Happy 18th wedding anniversary to Susan (Lightner) and Jack Cantwell of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Oct. 21. They are the parents of one son, John Patrick “J.P.”
• Lorrie (Funaro) and Theodore Hatcher of East Carnegie celebrate their 32nd wedding anniversary on Oct. 21. They have four children — Todd, Natalie, Alicia and Desiree. They also have eight grandkids — Devin, Cameron, Darrien, Laila, Aniyah, Azana, Zachary and JordynArie Joy.
• Diana VanGoor of Carnegie will celebrate her birthday tomorrow with her husband, Fred, family and friends. Diana and Fred will be married 41 years on Nov. 11. They are the parents of Karl (Stacy) VanGoor and Amanda (James) Woods. They also have three grandchildren.
• Thinking of David McIntosh of Grandview Avenue in Carnegie, who will celebrate his birthday on Oct. 19 with his wife, JoAnn, and daughters Heather (Jason) Wawrzeniak and Jamie (Jeff) Bourg. David and JoAnn also have three grandchildren — Truman and Harper Wawrzeniak and Kendal Bourg.
• Happy birthday wishes to Barbara Mangis of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Oct. 20. Barbara is the wife of the late Joseph and mother to Renee (Rick) Smith of Glendale, Douglas (Megan) Rohrkaste of Kennedy Township, Brooke and Mike Quertinmont of Collier Township, Hillary (Eric) Kuntz of Collier Township, Quinn (Matt) Garloch of Florida and Ryan Mangis. She also has 10 grandchildren — Paige, Logan, Regan, Grayson and Bailey Smith, John Douglas Rohrkast, Hayden and Amelia Quertinmont, and Kennedy and Brady Kuntz.
• Happy 33rd wedding anniversary to Donna and Bill Pencosky of Rosslyn Heights, who will celebrate on Oct. 18. They are the parents of three daughters — Christine, Melissa (Shane) and April.
• Happy 53rd birthday to Tim Volk of Carnegie, who celebrates on Oct. 19 with his wife, Nancy. Nancy and Tim are the parents of Kara (Chris MacTaggart) and Chris Volk. They also have two grandchildren. Twin brother Tom of Pittsburgh will celebrate with his wife, Mary. Mary and Tom have four children — Lindsay, Brad, Bryce and Rebecca. Tim and Tom are the sons of Bonnie and Fred Volk of Carnegie.
• Mary Anne (Clerici) Piontek of Rennerdale celebrates her birthday today. Mary Anne is the wife of Ray Piontek and they have two children, Roy (Janet) and Jessica. They also have two grandchildren, Aubrey Rose and Nathan.
• Happy 21st wedding anniversary to Maureen and Ralph Berlingeri of South Fayette, who celebrate today. Maureen and Ralph are the parents of one son, R.J. who will celebrate his eighth birthday on Nov. 2 with his family, Nunna Diane Berlingeri and GG Irene Kress.
• Birthdays this week include Betsy Neil, Melissa Salerno, Michelle McCartney-Ball, Ashley Wisniewski-Bailey, John Butera, Shawn Columbus, Kristal Glancy, Al Cugini, Herb Feige and Ruth Capo.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Vendors are still needed for the craft show being held Nov. 2 at the Carnegie Presbyterian Church on Ewing Road. Call 412-279-3223 to reserve your spot. Tables are $25 each.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- South Fayette couple branches out in entertainment world
- Annual pet blessing in Scott is short, but sweet
- Carlynton senior collecting items for military care packages
- Record collectors help give new life to vinyl at Green Tree convention
- Oyler: Daughter of Korean war bride tells emotional story