Carnegie couple to celebrate one-year wedding anniversary
Melissa and Matt Leary of Carnegie will celebrate their one-year wedding anniversary on Oct. 20.
Melissa is the daughter of Cindy and the late David Pierce of Carnegie, and Matt is the son of Robin and David Leary of Beaver.
Melissa celebrated her 25th birthday on Oct. 13.
• Happy birthday to Terry Cummings of Ft. Pitt, who celebrates his 76th tomorrow. Terry is the husband of Marianne (Miraglia) Cummings, who celebrates her special day on Oct. 31. Terry and Marianne are the parents of five children — Jovanna (Paul) Magersuppe, Madonna (Mark) Mullin, Brian (Karen) Cummings, Cynthia (Alan) Cunningham and Kenneth (Dawn) Cummings. They also have eight grandchildren — Kaitlin and Kevin Magersuppe, Korey and Zachary Mullin, Brian and Jenna Cummings, Colin and Benjamin Cunningham and Ryder Christian Cummings.
• Happy 11th anniversary to Amanda (Kolle) and Shawn Conner, who will celebrate on Oct. 22. They are the parents of William, Nathaniel and Harley.
• Andy Schade of Carnegie will celebrate his 66th birthday on Oct. 19. Andy and his wife, Mary Anne, will celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary on Oct. 28. They are the parents of Patrick, Christopher and Carrie, and have one granddaughter, Brianna Lynn.
• Happy 36th wedding anniversary to Mary Cay (Steinmetz) and Jack Dunmyer of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Oct. 22. They are the parents of Nick (Stephanie), Kristen (Jeffrey) D'Eramo and Katie (David) Zinski. They also have four grandchildren — Ryan, Megan and Kylie Dunmyer and Isabella D'Eramo.
• Emma Jafarace will celebrate her seventh birthday on Oct. 24. Emma is the daughter of Victor and Jennifer Jafarace and has a big brother, Austin Chapman.
• Sally and John Pruss of Carnegie will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary on Oct. 24. They are the parents of John, Jeff, Jimmy, Judy, Joey and Jesse. Sally and John also have 12 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
• Happy 18th wedding anniversary to Susan (Lightner) and Jack Cantwell of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Oct. 21. They are the parents of one son, John Patrick “J.P.”
• Lorrie (Funaro) and Theodore Hatcher of East Carnegie celebrate their 32nd wedding anniversary on Oct. 21. They have four children — Todd, Natalie, Alicia and Desiree. They also have eight grandkids — Devin, Cameron, Darrien, Laila, Aniyah, Azana, Zachary and JordynArie Joy.
• Diana VanGoor of Carnegie will celebrate her birthday tomorrow with her husband, Fred, family and friends. Diana and Fred will be married 41 years on Nov. 11. They are the parents of Karl (Stacy) VanGoor and Amanda (James) Woods. They also have three grandchildren.
• Thinking of David McIntosh of Grandview Avenue in Carnegie, who will celebrate his birthday on Oct. 19 with his wife, JoAnn, and daughters Heather (Jason) Wawrzeniak and Jamie (Jeff) Bourg. David and JoAnn also have three grandchildren — Truman and Harper Wawrzeniak and Kendal Bourg.
• Happy birthday wishes to Barbara Mangis of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Oct. 20. Barbara is the wife of the late Joseph and mother to Renee (Rick) Smith of Glendale, Douglas (Megan) Rohrkaste of Kennedy Township, Brooke and Mike Quertinmont of Collier Township, Hillary (Eric) Kuntz of Collier Township, Quinn (Matt) Garloch of Florida and Ryan Mangis. She also has 10 grandchildren — Paige, Logan, Regan, Grayson and Bailey Smith, John Douglas Rohrkast, Hayden and Amelia Quertinmont, and Kennedy and Brady Kuntz.
• Happy 33rd wedding anniversary to Donna and Bill Pencosky of Rosslyn Heights, who will celebrate on Oct. 18. They are the parents of three daughters — Christine, Melissa (Shane) and April.
• Happy 53rd birthday to Tim Volk of Carnegie, who celebrates on Oct. 19 with his wife, Nancy. Nancy and Tim are the parents of Kara (Chris MacTaggart) and Chris Volk. They also have two grandchildren. Twin brother Tom of Pittsburgh will celebrate with his wife, Mary. Mary and Tom have four children — Lindsay, Brad, Bryce and Rebecca. Tim and Tom are the sons of Bonnie and Fred Volk of Carnegie.
• Mary Anne (Clerici) Piontek of Rennerdale celebrates her birthday today. Mary Anne is the wife of Ray Piontek and they have two children, Roy (Janet) and Jessica. They also have two grandchildren, Aubrey Rose and Nathan.
• Happy 21st wedding anniversary to Maureen and Ralph Berlingeri of South Fayette, who celebrate today. Maureen and Ralph are the parents of one son, R.J. who will celebrate his eighth birthday on Nov. 2 with his family, Nunna Diane Berlingeri and GG Irene Kress.
• Birthdays this week include Betsy Neil, Melissa Salerno, Michelle McCartney-Ball, Ashley Wisniewski-Bailey, John Butera, Shawn Columbus, Kristal Glancy, Al Cugini, Herb Feige and Ruth Capo.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
• Vendors are still needed for the craft show being held Nov. 2 at the Carnegie Presbyterian Church on Ewing Road. Call 412-279-3223 to reserve your spot. Tables are $25 each.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Bridgeville man ready to reboot ‘Robot Repair’ at Pittsburgh airport
- Eagle Scouts have strong presence in South Fayette
- Officials bid for property next to Bridgeville Borough building
- Scott library guest discusses humanitarian efforts in Cuba
- Local man celebrates 50th birthday with family and friends
- Write-in votes could determine South Fayette race
- South Fayette board plans tax hike to cover rising expenses
- Chartiers Creek-area dance studios prepare for recitals
- Carnegie prepares for Memorial Day parade
- Cemetery visits, parade highlight Bridgeville Memorial Day events
- Gunshots reported in Carnegie