Family to celebrate first birthday of its 'Little Pumpkin'
Happy first birthday to Jozie Loveland Godlewski, who celebrates on Nov. 19.
She is the daughter of Amanda Mervosh of Carnegie and Mark Godlewski of the South Side. Jozie and family will celebrate with a party theme of “Our Little Pumpkin is Turning 1.”
Jozie's mother, Amanda, will celebrate her 31st birthday on Nov. 17. Jozie's grandmother and Amanda's mom is Mary Lynn Mervosh of Carnegie.
• Shirley (Wahl) Krasousky of Carnegie celebrates her birthday on Nov. 18.
Shirley is Mom to Ed (Susan) and Tim (Liz) Krasousky. Shirley has five grandchildren — Kristi Constantine, Edward Krasousky III, Katherine Clegg, Michael and Becky Krasousky. She has six great-grandchildren — Ryan, Aydan, Wyatt, Collyn, Alyssa and Jordan.
Shirley was the wife of Edward “Chirp” Krasousky for 53 years before he died in 2006.
• Birthdays wishes go to Laura Caughey Longo, who celebrates today. She is the wife of Joe.
They have three children — Beth Francis, Matt and Frank Wilson. They also have four grandchildren — Alyssa and Jordyn Francis, Madi and Ben Wilson and one more due in December. Laura is one of the friendly faces at the CVS in Carnegie.
• Happy 44th wedding anniversary to Daryl and Ed Ault of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Friday.
They are the parents of Nathan, Lauren and the late Lindsay. Daryl and Ed also have seven grandchildren — Morgan, Brenna, Jacob, Haley, Jordyn, Lindsay and Kennedy.
• Lonnie Lamb will celebrate another birthday on Friday with his wife, Cathy, and family and friends.
• Happy 18th birthday to Jenna Devinney of Scott Township, who celebrates on Nov. 19. Jenna is the daughter of Kim and Jim Devinney and attends Chartiers Valley High School.
• Happy 22nd wedding anniversary to Peggy and John Crawshaw of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Saturday. They are the parents of Jason Masko, Brandi (Adam) Cramer, John Jr. and Christy. Peggy and John have two grandchildren, Seth and Chloe.
• George “Skip” Phillips of Cubbage Hill celebrates another birthday on Nov. 20 with family and friends.
• Tracy and Perry Schreiber of Carnegie celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary on Nov. 19. They are the parents of Justin and Ashley.
• Happy birthday to Alva Mae (Scarfone) Spadafore, who celebrates Nov. 18, from her family and extended family.
Alva lives in the Carnegie Retirement Residence and is the mother of Kenny Sutton (Christine Turney), George (Cindy) Sutton and Cindy Peluso. She is the grandmother of Brittany, Kenny, Justin and Alex Sutton, Ricardo and Nicolas Peluso, Jimmy and Alva Amanda Scisciani and the great-grandmother of Angelo and Americo Peluso, Antonio Scisciani and baby Brandon.
• Birthday wishes go to Amanda Partin, who celebrates her 23rd on Nov. 20. Amanda is the daughter of Antoinette and Russell Meyers and has a sister, Jeannalyn, and brothers, Rusty, Brandon and Shane. Amanda is mother to Angelina. Happy 43rd birthday to Russell, who celebrates today with his family.
• The 12th annual holiday craft show will be held at Bishop Canevin High School, 2700 Morange Road, Pittsburgh, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
More than 130 crafters will be in attendance. Available will be lunch, baked goods, gift auction, 50/50 raffle, “Crafts with Katie” and a free shuttle. Contact Vera at 412-922-7400, ext. 24, for more information.
• John Zajicek of Scott Township will celebrate his birthday on Nov. 21 with his wife, Monica (Yustak), and six children — Madison, Mitchell, Noah, Caleb, Elias and Maclain.
• Birthdays this week include Michael DeMartino, Matt Walkowiak, Elizabeth Younger, Rebecca Lynn Godlove, Bob Reiss, Brooke Mollica, Jesse Pruss, Kathleen Stuparitz, Gina Urso Masciola, Sharon Schidek, Zoey Petrocelly, Michael O'Malley, Ben Bagnato, Kitty White and Natalie Hatcher.
• Happy 16th birthday to Mackenzie Mangum, of Carnegie who celebrates on Nov. 18. Mackenzie is the daughter of Jill (Bennett) and Christopher Mangum and has a brother, Max.
• There will be a holiday craft and vendor boutique at the Craftonian Hall, 48 Division St. in Crafton, on Nov. 23 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Vendors include Scensy Fragrances, Tastefully Simple, Jamberry Nails, Origami Owl Jewelry, Tupperware, Mary Kay, Thirty-One, Party-Lite Candles, Pampered Chef, AnnaMarie Photography, Winter Crafts and more.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.