Town Talk: Many personal milestones achieved by community members
Raymond Teyssier of Glendale reaches the Half Century Club when he celebrates on Dec. 11.
Raymond is the son of Audrey and Ray Teyssier of Glendale.
• Happy ninth birthday to Taylor Jane Zaletski, who celebrates on Dec. 7. She is the daughter of Kelly and Joe Zaletski of Carnegie and little sister of Hanna.
• Happy 57th birthday wishes to John Blain of Carnegie, who celebrates on Dec. 7. John is the husband of Peggy Blain and is step-father to Heather Rosenberger.
• Luke Joseph Rosswog celebrates his third birthday on Dec. 10. Luke is the son of Stephanie (Walnoha) and Brian Rosswog of Carnegie. His maternal grandparents are Christine and Joseph Walnoha of Carnegie and paternal grandparents are Marcy and Dave Rosswog of Valencia.
• Happy 90th birthday to Rosemary Kouche of Heidelberg, who celebrates on Dec. 7 with family and friends.
• Happy birthday to Lynne Aschenbrenner Firanski, a hairstylist at Ultra Classic Salon in Carnegie, who celebrates on Dec. 11. Lynne is Mom to Taylor and Karlie.
• Happy fourth birthday to Kody Lattner of Carnegie, who celebrates on Dec. 9. Kody is the son of Kami and Robert Lattner and little brother of Tyler Fanelli.
• Palmer Theodore Weil celebrates his fourth birthday on Dec. 10. Palmer is the son of Julie and Bill Weil of Rosslyn Heights.
He has a little brother, Raylan. He is the grandchild of Debbie and Ted Popivchak of Rosslyn Heights and great-grandchild of Sophie Popivchak.
• Happy birthday to Frank Tokar, who celebrates on Dec. 10 with his wife, Janie, and to his daughter, Cathy Tokar Lamb, who celebrates on Dec. 17 with her husband, Lonnie. Cathy is the owner of Ultra Classic Salon in Carnegie.
• Taylor Christman of Carnegie celebrates her 22nd birthday on Dec. 10. She is the daughter of Cindy and Mike Christman.
• Happy 32nd wedding anniversary to Charlene (Masciantonio) and John Silipigni of Crafton, who celebrate today, Thursday. They are the parents of one daughter, Jovanna.
• Happy 23rd birthday to Kelsey Verikas of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on Dec. 10. Kelsey is the daughter of Berni and Dale Verikas.
• Happy birthday to twins Mary Ferro and Vincent Ferro of Carnegie, who celebrate on Dec. 11. Vincent is the husband of Kathy and they have one son, Vince. He is step-dad to Amanda. Mary is Mom to Adrienne, Michael and Gabrielle.
• Zoey Noel Miller celebrates her fifth birthday on Dec. 8. Zoey is the daughter of Natalie (DeRiso) and Joe Miller. Mom Natalie celebrates her 40th birthday on Dec. 23. Cheryl Klapach DeRiso is Zoey's maternal grandmother and Louisa Klapach of Rosslyn Heights is Zoey's maternal great-grandmother.
• Tom Wilmus of Rosslyn Heights celebrates his birthday on Dec. 8 with his wife, Karen, and kids, Todd (Kristen), Tara (Jason) Smith, Michael (Anne) and Lauren. Tom also has three grandchildren — Brayden, Cameron and Alexa.
• Maria Schepis Nadik of Cubbage Hill celebrates her birthday on Dec. 8. She is the wife of Tim Nadik and mom to Tim, Domenique and Brent.
• Happy birthday to Jay Steinberger of Steinberger Tile and Flooring, who celebrates with family and friends on Dec. 10.
• Happy 23rd birthday to Alicia Kleer, who celebrates today, Thursday, and to her mom, Cheryl (Price) Kleer, who celebrates her birthday on Dec. 11.
• There will be many candles blown out this month for the Joan Bryan family on Colecrest Street: Granddaughter, Elizabeth Lewellyn on Dec. 8; grandson, Jimmy Bryan on Dec. 10; grandson, Nicholas Bryan on Dec. 24; son-in-law, Chris McMullen on Dec. 25; and Joan Bryan on Dec. 27.
• Jack Dunmyer of Carnegie will celebrate his 58th birthday on Dec. 11. Jack is the husband of Mary Cay and they have three children — Nick (Stephanie) Dunmyer, Kristen (Jeffrey) D'Eramo and Katie (David) Zinski. Jack and Mary Cay also have four grandchildren — Ryan, Megan and Kylie Dunmyer and Isabella D'Eramo.
• Birthday wishes are sent this week to Deb Aleski-Urbanek, Wendy Sembrat Steiner, Brian Naccarelli, Nicole Thornburg Fodor, Tony Morris, Walter Robison, Diane Frasinelli, Jim Boyd, Nick Keifner, Everett Rodriguez, Craig Woods, Frank Kusler and Rick D'Loss.
There was a reference in the Nov. 28 Signal Item for Barbara McCreary's 80th birthday on Nov. 29.
Barbara is grandma to Amber and Ben McCreary, Michelle (Matt) Ball and Shawn Flynn and Adam Fowkes. She is great-grandma to Mason McCartney-Ball.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Green Tree Farmers Market hosts culinary competition
- Birthday, anniversary wishes go out to many this week
- Heidelberg section of Route 50 parking could get time limit
- W.Pa. girls participate in GirlGov program
- Building supply company to construct new facility in Scott
- Renovations won’t take away Carnegie library’s historic character
- Former Heidelberg councilman’s election lawsuit dismissed
- Oyler: Classmates consider Baldwin Street the Main Street of Bridgeville in 1940s
- Family says 90-year-old was proud to be a Chartiers Valley grad