Wilmus family of Bridgeville celebrates birth of daughter
Anne and Michael Wilmus of Bridgeville welcomed a daughter to their family on Nov. 30. Lila Diane tipped the scales at 7 pounds, 1 ounce and was 19 inches long. Awaiting the arrival at home was big brother, Brayden.
Maternal grandparents are Phil and Diane Reynolds of South Park, and paternal grandparents are Tom and Karen Wilmus of Carnegie.
• Kelly and Matt Wilson of Carnegie are receiving congratulations on the birth of their first son, Jacob Matthew Wilson.
He was born on Dec. 3, weighed 7.4 pounds and was 19.75 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Rita Sartori of Eighty-Four, and Ed Sartori of Bridgeville. Paternal grandparents are Laura and Joe Longo and Frank and Bonnie Wilson of Sheridan.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Nikole Aston, who celebrates on Dec. 14. Nikole is the daughter of Kym Aston and Walter Parker and is proud Mom of Jaylen Aston, 19.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Betty “Boop” Turney of Carnegie, who celebrates on Dec. 14, from her family, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Betty is Mom to Louise Huehn, Nancy (Joe) Turko and the late Don Turney Jr.
• Nick Keifner of Collier Township celebrates his 17th birthday tomorrow, Friday. Nick is the son of Lu Ann and Tom Keifner and is a senior at Chartiers Valley High School.
• Happy 19th birthday to Kaitlin Cantley, who celebrates on Dec. 17 from her mother and father, Kathleen and Marc Cantley, and brother, Brandan. Kaitlin is a freshman at Duquesne University.
• Stormy Sgro, four-legged son of Theresa Sgro of Carnegie, will celebrate his eighth birthday on Dec. 17.
• Happy 18th birthday to Joshua Young, who celebrates on Dec. 16, and to his sister, Dawn Young, who celebrates her 15th on Dec. 26.
• Happy 39th wedding anniversary to Rhonda and Tony Morris, who celebrate on Dec. 14.
Tony is a 1973 graduate of Chartiers Valley High School. He and Rhonda live in Boynton Beach, Fla.
• Happy birthday to Loretta (Mrs. Beez) Hall of Carnegie, who celebrates on Dec. 17.
Loretta is the wife of David Hall and together with her sons, David and Eric, the family runs Beez's Bistro and Pub in Bridgeville.
• Birthdays this week include Jeff Ward, Lindsey Handerhan, Larry Weigner, Charmaine Houghton, Gwenn Kiefer, Mary Zawilla Zalesky, Cathy Lamb, Marilyn Stewart and Jane McFarland.
• Happy 10th birthday to Alyssa Lorell Gerster, who celebrates on Dec. 19. Her father, Dave, also celebrates on Dec. 21. Alyssa has a sister, Katie, and two brothers, Kenny and Aaron. Alyssa is also the daughter of Cara, and the family lives in Heidelberg.
• Zack Allen Kennedy of Carnegie celebrated his 18th birthday on Dec. 7. He is the son of Nina and Mark Kennedy.
• Len Iorio celebrated his 74th birthday on Dec. 5. He is the husband of Cathy.
• Happy 39th wedding anniversary to Nancy (Drost) and Terry Steiner, who will celebrate on Dec. 21.
They are the parents of eight children — Terry, Jr. (Maria), Kelly, Philip (Wendy), Paul (Christina), Kristin (Damon) Lewis, Kim (Chad) Squires, Jordan and Jacob. Nancy and Terry also have 14 grandchildren — Makenzie, Maggie, Melina, Morgan, Luke, Kacey, Gabriel, Corie, P.J., Cole, Liam, Parker, Ethan and Madison. Also, happy birthday to Nancy, who celebrates on Dec. 22.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Local man celebrates 50th birthday with family and friends
- Bridgeville man ready to reboot ‘Robot Repair’ at Pittsburgh airport
- Officials bid for property next to Bridgeville Borough building
- South Fayette board plans tax hike to cover rising expenses
- Write-in votes could determine South Fayette race
- Bridgeville native to perform in ‘Mary Poppins’
- Chartiers Creek-area dance studios prepare for recitals
- Scott library guest discusses humanitarian efforts in Cuba