Town Talk: Carnegie woman to celebrate 80th birthday with family gathering
Happy 88th birthday to Rose (Massella) Talmonti of Carnegie, who celebrates on Dec. 20.
Rose is the mother of Bernedette (Larry Mongelluzzo) of Carnegie, Maria (Ken) Lockhart of Carnegie, the late Carmen (Kathy) Talmonti of Carnegie and Dean (Sharon) Talmonti of Carnegie. Rose also has nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. A big, wonderful family celebration will be held in Rose's honor tomorrow.
• Thinking of Carol Price of Collier Township, who celebrates her birthday on Christmas Day. Carol is married to Raymond Price and they have two children, Richard and Pamela (Scott) Patton. Carol and Ray have three grandchildren — Connor, Madison and Zachary.
• Happy birthday to Donna Schepis of Carnegie, who celebrates on Dec. 21. Donna was the wife of Peter Schepis until his passing in 2002. Donna and Peter have two children, Linda (Spotti and Pete (Debbie) Schepis. Grandchildren include Nicholas, Taylor and the late Christopher Schepis, Aubri, Candice, Brooke and Courtney Spotti. Donna also has one great-granddaughter, Macenzie.
• Happy 35th birthday to Nick Bryan of Carnegie, who celebrates on Dec. 24. He is the son of Jill Bryan and grandson of Joan and the late Jack Bryan of Cubbage Hill.
• Happy ninth birthday to Michael Joseph and Todd Allen DiFiore, twin sons of Philomena DiFiore of Carnegie. They celebrate on Dec. 26.
• Happy 20th birthday to David Dedola of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrates on Dec. 26. David is the son of Lori (Smith) and Dave Dedola and is a sophomore at Clarion University.
• Happy 27th birthday to Jorie Bagnato, who celebrates on Dec. 24. Jorie is the daughter of P.J. and Frank Bagnato.
• Happy 60th wedding anniversary to Marianne (Merchant) and Frank Palombi of Cubbage Hill, who will celebrate on Dec. 24. Marianne and Frank are the parents of Frank Jr. (Christina), Roberta (Mark) Dupudja and Tony. They also have five grandchildren — Stephanie, Christopher, Melissa, Marko and Jessica.
• Happy 48th birthday to Nicky Hinnebusch of Heidelberg, who celebrates on Dec. 23, from Renee Carlisle.
• Happy birthday to Kim Dawson of Cubbage Hill, who celebrates on Dec. 22 and to her husband Frank, who celebrates on Dec. 23. Kim and Frank are the parents of Frank III, Gregg and Ashley.
• Nancy (Nixon) Wisniewski celebrates her birthday on Dec. 25. Nancy is the wife of Walt Wisniewski and they have two children, Ashley (Frank) Bailey and Brad. Nancy and Walt are the proud new grandparents of Kenzie Harper Bailey.
• Elizabeth (Wilson) Francis celebrates her special day Dec. 23 and her husband, Brian, celebrates on Dec. 27. Beth and Brian will celebrate their birthdays with their daughters, Alyssa Marie and Jordyn Elizabeth.
• Birthday greetings to John M. Massimino, who will be 35 on Christmas Day. John is the father of Alyssa Massimino, and to Caterina M. Massimino, who will be 36 on News Year Day. Caterina is the mother of Wyatt Massimino.
John and Caterina are the children of Mary Rodriguez and the late John J. Massimino of Scott Township. They are the grandchildren of Mike and Connie Palmosina and Irene and the late John Massimino of Fort Pitt.
• Bobby West of Carnegie celebrates his 40th birthday this month with Christine Darnley, who will be 40 on Dec. 24. Also helping him celebrate will be his 18-year-old daughter, Samantha, and their son, Robert Bernard West Jr. who is 4½.
• Happy 36th birthday to Carrie Ann and Christopher Schade, who celebrate today. They are the children of Mary Ann and Andy Schade of Carnegie.
• Birthdays this week include Tony Downey, the Rev. John Yohe, Kevin Burne, Mario Schirripa, Dave Gerster, Katie Hultz, Lindsay Zyra Frank, Mike Saracene, Bob Kuntz, John Chieffe, Linda Jake Rattenni, Mike Carpellotti, Chuck Pfeffer, Larry Campbell and Meghan Nightingale.
• The Church of the Atonement (Episcopal) will hold its annual Christmas Day open house at the Carnegie United Methodist Church, 415 Washington Ave., from noon to 3 p.m. on Dec. 25.
There is local delivery for shut-ins. There is no charge for the dinner or the delivery. Place delivery orders by calling 412-279-1944 by Friday, Dec. 20.
May the blessings of Christmas and the holiday season be with you today and every day — Cindy Babish-Schultz
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.