Marianne and Frank Palombi of Collier celebrate 60 years
Happy 60th wedding anniversary to Marianne (Merchant) and Frank Palombi of Collier Township, who celebrated on Dec. 24.
They were married in St. Philip Church in Crafton, where they remain members. They are the parents of Frank, Roberta (Mark) and Anthony.
They are the grandparents of five and great-grandparents of five, with number six coming in March.
Congratulations to grandson Marko Dopudja, son of Mark and Roberta Dupudja, and Angela Secreet, daughter of Sam and Kim Secreet of Strabane, were united in marriage on Dec. 6, 2013 in Holy Rosary Church, Muse, Pa.
Lucas Palombi of Maryland celebrated his second birthday on Dec 15. He is the son of Christopher and Katrina Palombi and great-grandson of Frank and Marianne Palombi.
• Eugene Loniero of Cubbage Hill celebrated his 80th birthday in true Italian style on Dec. 28 with a family party at Papa J's in Carnegie.
Eugene is married to Joan (Walsh) and they have six children — John (Barbara), Jim (Amanda), Anita (Jim), Lisa, Maria (Brad) and Marc. Joan and Gene also have seven grandchildren — Lia, Nick, Adam, Drew, Emma, Grant and Max.
• Elizabeth BeHage will celebrate her 13th birthday on Jan. 10. She is the daughter of Rose BeHage and Colin BeHage, both of Carnegie. Elizabeth's mom, Rose, celebrates her birthday on Jan. 26 and her grandma, Maria Lockhart, celebrates on Jan. 23.
Maria is the wife of Ken Lockhart of Carnegie.
• Amelia Pauline Nordeen will celebrate her second birthday on Jan. 11. She is the daughter of Katie (Leschak) and Josh Nordeen of Carnegie and granddaughter of the late Mike (Dickie) Leschak of Carnegie, Judie (Bednar) Plata of Oakdale, and Barb and the Rev. Bruce Nordeen of Beechview. Amelia has an older sister, Hanalee.
• Declan James Cummings celebrates his second birthday today, Thursday, with his mom and dad, Erin (Nelson) and Ryan Cummings, and big sister, Meghan. Declan is the grandson of Maureen and Jim Nelson of Neville Manor and Patricia and Vincent Cummings of Harrison City. His great-grandmother is Peggy Flaherty of Scott Township.
• Anniversary wishes are sent to South Carolina and Lou Ann and Jeff Harbin (former Carnegie chief of police), who will celebrate their 36th wedding anniversary tomorrow. They are the parents of David (Mica) of Maryland and Bryan (Nicole) of North Carolina. Lou Ann and Jeff have three grandchildren — Mallory, Ayla and Hayden Jeffrey who was born Dec. 31.
• Many birthdays in January for the Cantley Family of Carnegie. Jackie (Cantley) Hertzler celebrates on Jan. 13, Bobbi Jo Cantley celebrates on Jan. 19 and is often seen working at Cantley's Sports Bar in Carnegie. Jordan Cantley will celebrate her 23rd on Jan. 23, Justin will be 25 on Jan.16, and Jeremy celebrates his 31st on Jan. 25.
• Happy 17th birthday to Jeffrey Stephen, who celebrates on Jan.15. Jeffrey is the son of Cheryl (Covi) and Jeffrey Stephen of Carnegie and is a junior at Carlynton High School.
• Thinking of Phil Salvato of 3rd Street Gallery in Carnegie, who celebrates another year on Jan. 13. He has traveled the world painting and teaching.
• Robin Teyssier-Feige of Scott Township will celebrate another year on Jan. 11 with her husband, Herb, and children, John Golden, Tracy Salerno and Joseph Golden.
Robin and Herb have six grandchildren — Kassi Mickle, Tracie Golden, Allison, Haley and Morgan Salerno and Connar Macosko. Their son, John, celebrates his birthday on Jan. 10.
• Happy birthday to Tim Schall of Carnegie, who celebrates Jan. 13. Tim is the loving husband of Jennifer Schall and together they have three daughters, McKenzie, Madison and Morgan.
• Jacob Floyd of Carnegie celebrates his fifth birthday on Jan. 15 with his mom, sister Morgan and grandparents, Betty and Bob Reiss.
• Happy 17th birthday to Ricki Rodriguez, who celebrates on Jan. 14 and to her brother, Seve Rodriguez, who celebrates his 19th on Jan. 17.
Ricki is a Junior at Carlynton High School and plays soccer and swims. Seve is a freshman at Youngstown State. Ricki and Seve are the children of Pamela and Everett Rodriguez.
• Birthday greetings to Jennifer Cylenica, who celebrates her 32nd on Jan. 13. She will celebrate with her husband, Rory, and family, Chuck and Jan Sweeney, brother Nick and Aunt Cathy.
• Happy birthday to Jill (Bennett) Mangum of Carnegie who celebrates on Jan. 11. Jill is the wife of Chris Mangum and they have two children, Mackenzie and Max. She is the daughter of Kathy and Jim Bennett of Carnegie.
• Birthdays this week include Kylee Babish, Bob Severns, Jackie (Cantley) Hertzler, Hannah Rossi, Haely Mollica, Tammy Salerno Klisavage, Tera Moran, Kelly Horak, Sarah Medwig, Tim Bonner, Janie Steinmetz, Nicole (Fiori) Flaherty, Bob Whitaker, Carmen Williams and JoAnne (McDowell) Valentine.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.