Engineering firm sets up shop on Forsythe Road in Presto
P. Joseph Lehman Consulting Engineers, based in Hollidaysburg, Cambria County, since 1969, has opened a satellite office at 1 Forsythe Road in Presto.
The company employs specialists in transportation design, structural design, site development, traffic control plans, feasibility studies for new bridges, surveying, environmental engineering, geology, remediation, and construction services.
It also offers grant writing assistance and budget development.
Visit www.lehmanengineers.com for more information.
Boys & Girls Club renamed
The former Chartiers Boys & Girls Club — recently renamed the Carnegie Boys & Girls Club — was founded 65 years ago and, since then, has helped young people while emphasizing self-esteem and values.
In preparation for its anniversary celebration, the club is updating its list of alumni to communicate future activities.
Fill out the alumni form at www.carnegiebgc.org/alumni or call 412-276-3151.
Pittsburgh Audiology has moved from Mt. Lebanon to 2275 Swallow Hill Road, Building 700, in The Bourse of Virginia Manor, Scott Township.
The office offers hearing aids, and a free hearing screening and consultation.
Call 412-279-2181 for more information or visit www.pghaudiology.com.
Sincerely Yogurt has opened in the Greentree SportsPlex, 600 Iron City Drive.
The first store opened in Cranberry Township in 2009.
The hours are 4 to 10 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekends. Call 412-921-7980 for details.
Brewing up mead
Coming this summer will be April Meadery at 212 E. Main St. in Carnegie.
Owner Dave Cerminara, an assistant brewer at Penn Brewery on the North Side, hopes to offer six to 10 varieties of mead, such as winter mead made from clover honey.
• Zion Lutheran Church, 3197 Washington Pike, South Fayette, has begun a Prayer & Preaching Service on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. Visit www.zlch.org or call 412-221-4776 for more information.
• All Saints Church — Southbridge, 850 Boyce Road in South Fayette, has moved its Saturday service to 4 p.m. and has a Bible study on Wednesdays at 1 p.m. Call 412-564-5620 for information or visit www.allsaintssouthpgh.org.
• The Pittsburgh chapter of Oilfield Christian Fellowship, which meets monthly on the second Wednesday at Tambellini's Restaurant, 413 Railroad St., Bridgeville, is one way to meet Christians in the oil industry.
Charlotte Smith is a contributing writer for Trib Total Media and can be reached at 724-693-9441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Some Carnegie residents without Verizon landline service
- Chartiers Valley hires architect, though no building plans set
- Ukrainians in Carnegie concerned about their homeland
- South Fayette High School backs out of federal lunch program