Town Talk: Westwood's Nardozzi family welcomes birth of first child, Joseph Daniel
Samantha and Daniel Nardozzi of Westwood are receiving congratulations upon the birth of their first child, Joseph Daniel Nardozzi III, on Feb. 1 at 12:10 p.m.
He weighed 8 pounds and 1 ounce and was 20.5 inches long.
Maternal second-time grandparents are Mike and Amy Schneiderlochner of Crafton. Paternal first-time grandparents are Valerie and Joe Nardozzi of Green Tree.
Joseph Daniel's maternal aunt Courtney Schneiderlochner celebrated her 25th birthday on Feb. 10 with her family, friends and daughter Camille Rose.
• Marianne and Terry Cummings of Ft. Pitt will celebrate their 54th wedding anniversary today, Thursday.
They are the parents of five children — Jovanna (Paul) Magersuppe, Madonna (Mark) Mullin, Brian (Karen) Cummings, Cindy (Alan) Cunningham and Ken (Dawn) Cummings. Marianne and Terry also have nine grandchildren — Katlin, Kevin, Korey, Zack, Brian, Jenna, Colin, Ben and Ryder.
• Happy 23rd birthday to Tim Nadik, who celebrates on Feb. 19. Tim attends California University of Pennsylvania and is scheduled to graduate in May with a degree in communications and marketing.
He is doing his internship in news at KDKA Radio.
Tim is the son of Maria and Tim Nadik of Collier Township.
• Also, birthday wishes are sent to Tim's grandmother Lisa Schepis of the Honus Wagner Apartments, who celebrates her 84th on Feb. 18.
She will spend her special day with her two children, Anthony Schepis and Maria (Tim) Nadik, and her six grandchildren — Timmy, Amanda, Dominique, Anthony, Brent and Mario. She is the wife of the late Dominic Schepis.
• Charles McCreery of Collier Township celebrates his 11th birthday on Feb. 18 at home with his mother and father, Brian and Kelly; brothers Chad and Sean; sister, Sydney; and his Grandma, Pap and friends.
• Former Carnegie Mayor Bob Heinrich will celebrate his 59th birthday on Feb. 19. Bob is the husband of Donna and they have two children, Shawn (Meghan) and Erin (Jake) Trombetta.
Bob and Donna also have three grandsons — Shawn Jr., Robby and Tyler Heinrich. Shawn Jr. will celebrate his ninth birthday on Feb. 27.
• Ryan Sago will celebrate his 17th birthday on Feb. 18. Ryan is the son of Deana (Knight) and George Sago of Rosslyn Heights and is a junior at Bishop Canevin High School. His sister, Jennifer, attends Kent State University.
• Happy birthday to Joanne (Churchill) McCreary of Rennerdale, who celebrates on Feb. 16 with her husband, Don, and children, Amber and Ben.
• Happy fifth birthday to Leland Sutter, who celebrates on Feb. 17. Leland is the son of Kathy Beyer of Chartiers Terrace and Herbie Sutter of Pittsburgh.
• Happy 19th birthday to Austin Chapman of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Feb. 18. Austin is the son of Jennifer (Chapman) and Victor Jafarace, grandson of Nancy (Bryan) McMullen and great-grandson of Joan and the late Jack Bryan.
• Happy birthday to Hush Cantley of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 15. Hush is the husband of Kathleen and they have two children, Kaitlin and Brandan. Hush is the owner/operator of Cantley's Nightlife on West Main Street in Carnegie.
• Happy 15th birthday to Raymond Bordenick of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 16. Love to you from mom and Tee.
• Happy fourth birthday wishes are sent to Alexa Kolczynski, who celebrates today, Thursday.
She is the daughter of Kristen (Rosati) and John Kolczynski and little sister to Gabriella, 6. Grandparents include Janet and Mike Rosati of Bridgeville, Diane Kolczynski of Lawrenceville, Ed Kolczynski of Texas and great-grandmother Betty Sell of Carnegie.
• Birthdays this week include Heidi Aiken, Nicole (Zahn) Glowark, Sheila O'Malley, Stephanie (Wilbert) Valentine, Jenna (Butts) Cornell, Rob James and Susan Holzer.
• Happy birthday to Eric Turney and his Aunt Nancy Turko, who both shared a big day on Feb. 11. Eric turned 34 and Nancy was 39 again.
• Abby Rodriguez will celebrate her 21st birthday on Feb. 15. Abby is in her final semester of nursing school and will graduate in May. She is the daughter of Pamela and Everett Rodriguez.
• Happy 19th birthday to Brittni Moehring of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 14, Valentines Day, with her mother, Karri, and brothers, Bradley and Brayden. Brittni attends the University of Pittsburgh-Greensburg where she is a freshman.
• Birthday greetings “Across the Miles” to Lou Ann Harbin in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, retired Carnegie Police Chief Jeff Harbin, and mother-in-law, Judy Harbin.
• Happy 86th birthday to Julie (Bachorski) Ambrozic of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 16, and to her husband, John, who celebrates his 89th on Feb. 22. They will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on Feb. 26. They have six children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.