Town Talk: Westwood's Nardozzi family welcomes birth of first child, Joseph Daniel
Samantha and Daniel Nardozzi of Westwood are receiving congratulations upon the birth of their first child, Joseph Daniel Nardozzi III, on Feb. 1 at 12:10 p.m.
He weighed 8 pounds and 1 ounce and was 20.5 inches long.
Maternal second-time grandparents are Mike and Amy Schneiderlochner of Crafton. Paternal first-time grandparents are Valerie and Joe Nardozzi of Green Tree.
Joseph Daniel's maternal aunt Courtney Schneiderlochner celebrated her 25th birthday on Feb. 10 with her family, friends and daughter Camille Rose.
• Marianne and Terry Cummings of Ft. Pitt will celebrate their 54th wedding anniversary today, Thursday.
They are the parents of five children — Jovanna (Paul) Magersuppe, Madonna (Mark) Mullin, Brian (Karen) Cummings, Cindy (Alan) Cunningham and Ken (Dawn) Cummings. Marianne and Terry also have nine grandchildren — Katlin, Kevin, Korey, Zack, Brian, Jenna, Colin, Ben and Ryder.
• Happy 23rd birthday to Tim Nadik, who celebrates on Feb. 19. Tim attends California University of Pennsylvania and is scheduled to graduate in May with a degree in communications and marketing.
He is doing his internship in news at KDKA Radio.
Tim is the son of Maria and Tim Nadik of Collier Township.
• Also, birthday wishes are sent to Tim's grandmother Lisa Schepis of the Honus Wagner Apartments, who celebrates her 84th on Feb. 18.
She will spend her special day with her two children, Anthony Schepis and Maria (Tim) Nadik, and her six grandchildren — Timmy, Amanda, Dominique, Anthony, Brent and Mario. She is the wife of the late Dominic Schepis.
• Charles McCreery of Collier Township celebrates his 11th birthday on Feb. 18 at home with his mother and father, Brian and Kelly; brothers Chad and Sean; sister, Sydney; and his Grandma, Pap and friends.
• Former Carnegie Mayor Bob Heinrich will celebrate his 59th birthday on Feb. 19. Bob is the husband of Donna and they have two children, Shawn (Meghan) and Erin (Jake) Trombetta.
Bob and Donna also have three grandsons — Shawn Jr., Robby and Tyler Heinrich. Shawn Jr. will celebrate his ninth birthday on Feb. 27.
• Ryan Sago will celebrate his 17th birthday on Feb. 18. Ryan is the son of Deana (Knight) and George Sago of Rosslyn Heights and is a junior at Bishop Canevin High School. His sister, Jennifer, attends Kent State University.
• Happy birthday to Joanne (Churchill) McCreary of Rennerdale, who celebrates on Feb. 16 with her husband, Don, and children, Amber and Ben.
• Happy fifth birthday to Leland Sutter, who celebrates on Feb. 17. Leland is the son of Kathy Beyer of Chartiers Terrace and Herbie Sutter of Pittsburgh.
• Happy 19th birthday to Austin Chapman of Carnegie, who will celebrate on Feb. 18. Austin is the son of Jennifer (Chapman) and Victor Jafarace, grandson of Nancy (Bryan) McMullen and great-grandson of Joan and the late Jack Bryan.
• Happy birthday to Hush Cantley of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 15. Hush is the husband of Kathleen and they have two children, Kaitlin and Brandan. Hush is the owner/operator of Cantley's Nightlife on West Main Street in Carnegie.
• Happy 15th birthday to Raymond Bordenick of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 16. Love to you from mom and Tee.
• Happy fourth birthday wishes are sent to Alexa Kolczynski, who celebrates today, Thursday.
She is the daughter of Kristen (Rosati) and John Kolczynski and little sister to Gabriella, 6. Grandparents include Janet and Mike Rosati of Bridgeville, Diane Kolczynski of Lawrenceville, Ed Kolczynski of Texas and great-grandmother Betty Sell of Carnegie.
• Birthdays this week include Heidi Aiken, Nicole (Zahn) Glowark, Sheila O'Malley, Stephanie (Wilbert) Valentine, Jenna (Butts) Cornell, Rob James and Susan Holzer.
• Happy birthday to Eric Turney and his Aunt Nancy Turko, who both shared a big day on Feb. 11. Eric turned 34 and Nancy was 39 again.
• Abby Rodriguez will celebrate her 21st birthday on Feb. 15. Abby is in her final semester of nursing school and will graduate in May. She is the daughter of Pamela and Everett Rodriguez.
• Happy 19th birthday to Brittni Moehring of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 14, Valentines Day, with her mother, Karri, and brothers, Bradley and Brayden. Brittni attends the University of Pittsburgh-Greensburg where she is a freshman.
• Birthday greetings “Across the Miles” to Lou Ann Harbin in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, retired Carnegie Police Chief Jeff Harbin, and mother-in-law, Judy Harbin.
• Happy 86th birthday to Julie (Bachorski) Ambrozic of Carnegie, who celebrates on Feb. 16, and to her husband, John, who celebrates his 89th on Feb. 22. They will celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary on Feb. 26. They have six children, nine grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Local man celebrates 50th birthday with family and friends
- Bridgeville man ready to reboot ‘Robot Repair’ at Pittsburgh airport
- Officials bid for property next to Bridgeville Borough building
- Scott library guest discusses humanitarian efforts in Cuba
- Chartiers Creek-area dance studios prepare for recitals
- Eagle Scouts have strong presence in South Fayette
- Write-in votes could determine South Fayette race
- Carnegie couple celebrates 50th wedding anniversary with family
- Scott pool opening delayed
- Gunshots reported in Carnegie
- South Fayette board plans tax hike to cover rising expenses