Little Lenna Rose George heads impressive list of birthday celebrations
Happy first birthday to Lenna Rose George, who celebrates Friday.
She is the daughter of Lindsey and Matthew George of Carnegie and granddaughter of Gary and Cindy Marshall of Collier Township, Tom and Claudia Laudont of Scott Township, and Ronald and Janice George of Churchill.
• Irma Sorge of Collier Township celebrated her 85th birthday on March 4 with her husband, Arvin, who celebrated his 90th on Feb. 22. They have been married for 63 years.
• Happy 87th birthday to Theresa (Baba) Zatezalo of Collier Township, who celebrates on March 9. She is Mom to Connie, John and Bonnie.
• Happy 33rd birthday to Debbie (Wagner) Endy, who celebrates on March 7, and to her brother, Joe Martineck, who celebrates his 43rd on March 11.
Debbie is the wife of Doug and they have a little girl, Della, and Joe is the husband of Teri Ann and Dad to Jeffery and Valery.
• Birthdays this week include Cianna Jalen Rose Woods, Brian Wilkeson, Kate Rodriguez, Jim Stewart, Kristen Ramsey, Mark Urso, Jamie Lukac, Barbara Meinen, Patrick Catena and Tim Yeager.
• Peggy (Thomson) Halligan, a lifelong resident of Carnegie, celebrates her birthday on March 8 with her husband, Mark, and two children, Madison Paige and Declan Wise. Madison celebrated her 16th birthday on Feb. 9.
• Happy fourth birthday to two of our grandchildren this month. Roman Nicholas Steffl of Bridgeville celebrates March 8 and his cousin, Emilie Margaret Babish of Carnegie, celebrates March 9.
Roman is the son of Brittany and Bobby Steffl, and Emilie is the daughter of Jessica and George Babish.
• Little Sarah Olivia Gallogly of Carnegie will be celebrating her ninth birthday on March 10 with her family, friends, sister Madison and brother Ryan.
• Happy ninth birthday to Matthew Pfeffer, who celebrates on March 7. Matthew is the son of Mary and Gary Pfeffer and has a brother, Jacob.
His grandparents are Darlene and the late Dink Pfeffer of Carnegie and Ray and Marian Koscak of Boardman, Ohio. Matthew is the great-grandson of Mabel and the late Chuddy Pfeffer and Peggy and Berky Schreiber.
• Mary (Corba) Kizina of Carnegie celebrates her 26th birthday on March 11. Mary is married to Eric Kizina and they are the parents of a daughter, Mackenzie. Mary is the daughter of Grace (Chilton) and Michael Corba and granddaughter of Nora Chilton of Cloverleaf Estates.
• Thinking of Bob Gielarowski of Carnegie, who celebrates his 56th birthday on March 11 with his wife, Donna, and children, Jamie (Mark) Hermann and Rob. Bob and Donna have two granddaughters, Madison and Aubrey Hermann.
• Prayers are still needed for Carol Ann Covi of Carnegie, who remains a patient at Allegheny General Hospital.
• Happy 38th birthday to Brandon Bogdon of Carnegie, who celebrates on March 11. Brandon is married to Ashley and he has one son, Ashton, 10, daughter Mila Ann, 2, and infant son Blake.
• Happy birthday wishes to Nancy Schmitt, who celebrates on March 9, and to her daughter, Jessica, who celebrates her 35th on March 25, and to her brother, Greg Werner, who celebrates on March 12. The whole family lives in Carnegie.
• Dr. Hillary (Mangis) Kuntz of Carnegie celebrates her birthday on March 9 with her husband, Eric, daughter Kennedy and son Brady.
• Happy 49th wedding anniversary to Shirley and Dennis Lawrence of Carnegie. They are the parents of Dennis Jr. (Melissa), Richard (Maureen), Michael (Jessica) and Crystal (Wes) Davis. Shirley and Dennis also have 10 grandchildren.
• Janet Fraer of Chartiers Terrace will celebrate her 61st birthday on March 10 with her mother, Jean Fraer, sister Joyce Rossi and favorite great-nephew, Trevor Buttermore, friends and family.
• Happy 88th birthday to her mother, Jean Fraer of the Washington Garden Apartments, who celebrates on March 20.
In addition to Janet, she is the mother of Joyce (Tom) Rossi of Rosslyn Heights, Fred (Luanne) Fraer and Jennifer (Joe) Tancraitor. Jean has eight grandchildren — Tyler, Ian, Kailey, Autumn, Greg, Megan, Albert and Hannah Rossi. She has two great-grandchildren, Victoria Hankowski and Trevor Buttermore.
• Get well wishes to Jimmy Tokar, who has moved to Kane Hospital from St. Clair Hospital. He is the father of Wayne, Shana and Michael.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.