Town Talk: It's never too early for a Christmas season fundraiser
Dine and Donate at King's Family Restaurant, 3049 Washington Pike in Bridgeville, is scheduled for March 21, 22 and 23.
This is a fundraising event for Operation Christmas Child sponsored by the Mission Committee of Carnegie Presbyterian Church.
Ten percent of the proceeds will benefit this mission. Fliers will be located at the register when you pay. Stop by and let someone else do the cooking and help out a mission.
• Happy 89th birthday to Nora Chilton of Cloverleaf Estates West, who celebrates on Saturday.
Nora and her late husband Richard are the parents of six children — Janie (Frank) Tokar, Rich (Pat) Chilton, Penny (Dave) Murray, Grace (Mike) Corba, Timmy (Maryann) Chilton and the late Barbara Lee “Bobbie” (David) Kelly. Nora has 13 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
• Riley Sunderland celebrates her sixth birthday on March 24. Riley is the daughter of Lisa (Fisher) and Rob Sunderland of Carnegie.
• Addison Marygrace Van Goor will celebrate her fourth birthday on March 23. Addison is the daughter of Stacy and Karl Van Goor and has a sister, Allie, and a brother, Anthony. Her grandparents are Nancy and Arthur Matt of Crafton and Diana and Fred Van Goor of Carnegie.
• Happy fifth birthday to Nathan Daniel Piontek of Collier Township, who celebrates on March 24 with his mother, Jessica.
He is the grandson of Mary Anne and Roy Piontek of Collier Township.
• Happy 49th wedding anniversary to Shirley and Dennis Lawrence of Carnegie, who will celebrate on March 23.
They are the parents of Dennis Jr., Richard, Michael and Crystal Davis and have six grandchildren — Lindsay, D.J., Peyton, Dylan, Michael and Ava.
• Charlotte Turney of Scott Township celebrates her birthday on March 27 with her husband Ed Turney Sr.
They are the parents of Ed Turney Jr., Pam and Tammy. They also have five grandchildren — Erika, Samantha, Jake, little Eddie and Harlee Dee.
• Joyce (Leedstrom) and Joseph Prozzoly Jr. of Scott Township will celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary on March 26. They are the parents of one son, Jules Michael, who is 6½.
• Happy 81st birthday to Helen Danziger of Carnegie, who will celebrate on March 25. Helen is mom to seven children — Robert Danziger, Deborah Glowark, David (Dianne) Danziger, Cindy (Joe) Zupella, James Danziger, Jeff Danziger and Dawn (Curt) Danziger. She has 16 grandchildren, two great-grandchildren and a loving sister, Stella Millantz.
• Jessica (Frazier) and George Babish of Carnegie celebrate another year of wedded bliss on March 24. They are the parents of Izaiah, Elijah, Amelia and Emilie.
• Mimi (Sams) Wolbert will celebrate her birthday on March 26. She is mom to three children — Stephanie (Tyler) Valentine, Andrew and Sam. Mimi also has two grandchildren, Santino Charles and Ella Rose Valentine.
• Camryn Jean Crawford will celebrate her fourth birthday on March 26. She is the daughter of Courtney and Bob Crawford and granddaughter of Carole and Harry Lynch of Carnegie. Camryn is little sister to Samantha, Robert and Corinne.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Jennifer Schall of Carnegie, who celebrates on March 25 with her husband, Tim, and three daughters, McKenzie, Maddie and Morgan.
• Pam Price Patton celebrates her birthday on March 26. Pam is the wife of Scott Patton and they have three children, Zachary, Connor and Madison. Pam is the daughter of Carol and Ray Price of Collier Township.
• Birthday wishes are sent to Alice Danks “Ethel” of Scott Township, who celebrates on March 25 with family and friends.
She is mom to son Russell and daughter Beth and also has four grandchildren — Jason, Courtney, Kayla and Will. Alice is the sister of Sally “Lucy” Jones of Scott Township.
• Tracy Salerno Cooper will celebrate her birthday on March 24 with her husband, Tim, and daughters, Allison, Haley and Morgan. Tracy is an OB-RN at St. Clair Hospital.
• Birthdays this week include Barb Lawrence, Gwen Moehring Restich, Lori Ritter, Jackie Mikus, Kathy Lober Sudiak, Patricia Schirripa, Sheldon Sorge, Jim Bennett, Devin Moore, Julie Bonner Warner, Natalie Iorio-Ceyrolles, Sandy Lantz, Tammy Nelson, Jim Duffy, Sharon Shaffer-Snatchko, Christy Lane Woynar, Don Moehring, Sam Steiner, Lynn Yarmeak, Michael Leroy and Beth Glancy.
• Happy 29th birthday to Amanda (Bogats) Bennett, who celebrated on March 17 with husband, David, and daughter Adyson Lyn.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Carnegie motorcycle rental business offers ‘travel experience’
- Carlynton student’s Girl Scout project going to the dogs
- Green Tree officials search for new police chief
- Chartiers Valley remembers those who gave their lives
- Stories of the past come to life at Carnegie Historical Society
- Scott ‘Charter Oak’ sprouts tales of marking border between Pa., Virginia
- Carnegie incumbent gets unseated
- Carlynton proposes property tax hike
- Rennerdale artist displays years of work in Loretto museum
- Write-in votes could determine South Fayette race
- Bridgeville native to perform in ‘Mary Poppins’