Town Talk: Scott couple celebrates 50 golden years
Cathy (Taylor) and Len Iorio of Scott Township celebrated their Golden 50th wedding anniversary on April 25. They renewed their vows before family and friends.
Cathy and Len are the parents of two sons, Lenny (Dawn Kowalo) of Heidelberg and Mike of Dormont. Cathy and Len also have four grandchildren — Matt, attending the University of Pittsburgh; Elizabeth, a junior at Keystone Oaks High School; Alaina, a student at CV middle school; and Anthony, a student at CV elementary.
Anthony also celebrated his eighth birthday on April 25.
• Congratulations to Mike and Emmy Stasiowski of Scott Township, who celebrated 47 years of wedded bliss on April 29. They are the parents of Stacy, Hollie and Debbie and proud grandparents of Claudia, Morgan, Brenna, Sami, and Benny.
• Joan and Myron Yeates of Collier Township will celebrate their 51st wedding anniversary on May 13. They are the parents of Janet Snak, Barb Yeates and Jim Yeates. Joan and Myron have two granddaughters, Lindsay Polley and Chelsey Egan, and one great-grandson, Caden Styche.
• John Mancini celebrates his birthday Friday, May 9 with his wife of 31 years, Linda. John and Linda are the parents of a son, Timmy. John also is the father of Butch, Erana, Terri, Pete and Gary. We wish you many more happy and healthy years.
• Colleen and Rich Head of Carnegie will celebrate their 31st wedding anniversary on May 14. They are the proud parents of David, Kim and Jamie.
• Happy fourth birthday to Gianna Isabella Settino, who celebrates on May 15 with a family party. She is the daughter of Julia and Pete Settino of Carnegie. Her maternal grandparents are Francesco and Filomena Gigliotti of Swissvale and her paternal grandmother is Giovanna Settino of Sharpsburg.
• Liz and Tim Krasousky of Carnegie will celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary Friday, May 9.
They are the parents of Katie (Cameron) Clegg, Michael and Beckie (Joey). Liz and Tim have six wonderful grandchildren — Ryan, Aydan, Alyssa, Jordan, Wyatt and Collin.
• Happy birthday wishes to Shirley Heatherington of Carnegie, who celebrates on May 12 from her friends and son, John Costello.
• Happy fifth birthday to Jordyn Francis, who celebrates on May 13 with her mom and dad, family and friends. She is the daughter of Elizabeth (Wilson) and Brian Francis; granddaughter of Laura (Caughey) Longo, Frank Wilson of Sheraden, Bernie Francis Jr. of Westwood and Benay Capizzio of Thornburg. Jordyn also has a big sister, Alyssa Marie, who is almost 7.
• Happy 10th birthday to Jaila Haygood, who celebrates on May 9. Jaila is in the fourth grade at Carnegie Elementary School. She is the daughter of Lynette Haygood of Carnegie.
• Happy anniversary to Gail (Sinciline) and John McGuire of Collier Township, who will celebrate 34 years on May 10. They are the parents of two daughters, Jill (Ken) Fanuele of the North Hills and Jennifer of Collier Township. Gail and John have one grandson, Brady.
• Karen and Judd Liebendorfer of Collier Township will celebrate their 51st wedding anniversary today, May 8. Karen and Judd are the parents of one daughter, Kristin (David) DiLeo, and have one granddaughter, Sienna.
• Happy fifth birthday to Aryn Kennedy Kuntz, who celebrates on May 10 with her family. She is the daughter of Dr. Hillary (Mangis) and Eric Kuntz of Carnegie. Her grandparents are Barbara Mangis of Carnegie and Molly and Bob Kuntz of Collier Township. Aryn has a little brother, Brady.
• Mike Holden of Carnegie celebrates his birthday on May 11 with his wife, Renea, and kids, Katie (Max) Shaffer, Molly and Tom.
• Happy eighth birthday to Brianna Maust, who celebrates on May 13. She is the daughter of Sasha Drew and Walter Maust of Carnegie and is a second-grader at Carnegie Elementary School.
• Katie (Leschak) and Josh Nordeen of Carnegie will celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary on May 12. They are the parents of two daughters, Hanalee and Amelia.
• Birthdays this week include Bob Kinzler, Paige Bogats, Thad Moehring, Andrew Smith, Ellen Hultz, Betty Ann Burns, Janet Park and Sharon McGrath.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.