Bridgeville couple celebrate arrival of son on April 14
Lindsey (Marshall) and Matthew George of Bridgeville are celebrating the birth of their first son, Owen Matthew George, who was born on April 14 at 8:44 a.m. He weighed 9.5 pounds.
Awaiting the arrival at home was big sister, Lenna Rose.
Grandparents include Cindy and Gary Marshall of Collier Township, Claudia George of Scott Township and Janice and Ronald George of Churchill.
• Happy 39th wedding anniversary to Judy (Lewellyn) and Rick Eckles of Cubbage Hill, who will celebrate on May 16.
Judy and Rick are the parents of three sons — Scott of Pittsburgh, and Jamie and Christopher of Carnegie. They also have one granddaughter, Kalli Eckles, 16. Judy is the daughter of the late Millie and Bud Lewellyn of Cubbage Hill and Rick is the son of the late Vera and Ephraim Eckles of Cubbage Hill.
• Bill Riddle of Collier Avenue in Carnegie will celebrate his 84th birthday on May 19. Bill is the husband of Josie.
He can be seen walking on Ewing Road in Collier Township, waving to all who pass by.
• Happy 56th wedding anniversary to Lorraine and George Henderson of Cloverleaf Estates West, who celebrated on May 10.
Lorraine and George are blessed with six children — Luann Henderson of South Fayette, Donald (Kathy) Henderson of Carnegie, Steven (Gretchen) of Maine, Randy (Shari) Henderson of Carnegie, Kevin (Michelle) Henderson of South Fayette, and Victoria (Thomas) Randolph of North Carolina. A special part of their family are a niece and nephew, Debbie and David Dunn. They are proud of their 10 grandchildren, who range in age from 2 to 25.
• Happy 40th anniversary to Mary Anne (Clerici) and Roy Piontek of Collier Township, who celebrate on May 18. They are the parents of Jessica Piontek and Roy (Janet) Piontek and are proud of their two grandchildren, Aubrey and Nathan.
Happy 10th birthday to their granddaughter, Aubrey Rose, who celebrates on May 19 with her family and friends.
• Eve Madelynn LeRoy celebrates her fourth birthday May 17. She is the daughter of Emily and Michael LeRoy.
• Linda and Stanley Jablonski of Scott Township celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary this month.
• Chloe Elizabeth Allen of Rosslyn Heights will celebrate her third birthday on May 19.
She is the daughter of Mike and Lori Allen. Paternal grandparents are Mike and Linda Allen of Scott Township and maternal grandmother is Judy Wise of Carnegie.
• Happy 42nd wedding anniversary to Esther (Maust) and Bob Chapman of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrate on May 20. They are the parents of Nicole and Butch (Kellie) and also have one grandson, Bobby.
• Birthday greetings to Marilyn Gearhart Townsend of Collier Township, who celebrates on May 21 with husband Pete, son Neil and Mom (Neva Lampman). Marilyn is a retired Carlynton School District teacher.
• Happy ninth wedding anniversary to Melissa (Snyder) and Dennis Lawrence of Carnegie, who celebrate on May 21. They are the parents of two sons, Dylan Thomas and Devin Michael.
• Debbie Popivchak of Carnegie will celebrate her birthday on May 17 with her husband, Ted, family and friends. Debbie and Ted are the parents of Jason (Heather) Popivchak, Julie (Bill) Weil and Jaimee Popivchak (Justin). They also have five grandchildren — Palmer, Raylan, Sophia, Blake and Jaxon.
• Happy 31st wedding anniversary to Colleen and Rich Head of Rosslyn Heights, who celebrate on May 21. Colleen and Rich are the parents of three children — David, Kim and Jamie. Colleen celebrates her birthday May 20.
• Jeannine Wilson of Rosslyn Heights celebrates her birthday on May 17 with her husband, Denzil, and family — Ken (Gretchen), Cindy (Chad), Tom (Kathie), and Carrie (Denny). She is grandmother to David, Kayla, Zack, Brady, Eddie, Bryan and Bryce.
• Katie (Dunmyer) and David Zinski of Green Tree will celebrate their third wedding anniversary on May 21. They are awaiting the arrival of their first child in June.
• Birthdays this week include Richard Price, Connie Zajicek Wood, Toni Brannan, Franni Kolle, John Shimatzki and Tim Castello.
• Jan and Chuck Sweeney of Crafton will celebrate 40 years of marriage on May 17. They are the parents of three children, Jenn (Rory) Cylenica, Patrick (Kristin) Sweeney and Nick Sweeney. Jan and Chuck have two grandchildren, Sophia Sweeney and Macenzie Cylenica.
Cindy Babish-Schultz is a Trib Total Media columnist. She can be reached at 412-249-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.