Westminster College crowns Homecoming King and Queen
Published: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 9:02 p.m.
Updated: Friday, October 12, 2012
Gregory Clark and Sarah Carlson were crowned Westminster College Homecoming King and Queen during the halftime festivities last week.
Clark, a junior mathematics major, is a son of Jeffrey and Shari Clark of Cranberry Township and a graduate of Seneca Valley High School. The Phi Kappa Tau candidate serves his fraternity as the scholarship chairman and is the vice president of Kappa Mu Epsilon. Clark serves on the executive council for the French Club and is a math, physics and French tutor in the Learning Center.
Carlson, a junior, is an early childhood/special education major, is a daughter of Eric Haurilesko and Patricia Carlson-Haurilesko and a graduate of Penn-Trafford High School. The Sigma Kappa candidate is a member of the Titan Marching Band, serves with Habitat for Humanity, and is on the Seekers Core Team.
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Penguins’ breakdown on Alfredsson goal changes series
- Pitt basketball team to play in Legends Classic
- Improved depth could drive Pirates’ fortunes deep into season
- Penguins notebook: Jokinen’s faceoff skills may be needed
- Penguins Insider: Players’ focus in right place
- Candidates begin frantic last hours of campaigning as polls open
- Senators exude confidence after stirring Game 3 victory
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- Pittsburgh mayor’s race looks to be in the hands of only a few voters
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.