Westminster College crowns Homecoming King and Queen
Published: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 9:02 p.m.
Updated: Friday, October 12, 2012
Gregory Clark and Sarah Carlson were crowned Westminster College Homecoming King and Queen during the halftime festivities last week.
Clark, a junior mathematics major, is a son of Jeffrey and Shari Clark of Cranberry Township and a graduate of Seneca Valley High School. The Phi Kappa Tau candidate serves his fraternity as the scholarship chairman and is the vice president of Kappa Mu Epsilon. Clark serves on the executive council for the French Club and is a math, physics and French tutor in the Learning Center.
Carlson, a junior, is an early childhood/special education major, is a daughter of Eric Haurilesko and Patricia Carlson-Haurilesko and a graduate of Penn-Trafford High School. The Sigma Kappa candidate is a member of the Titan Marching Band, serves with Habitat for Humanity, and is on the Seekers Core Team.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Seattle-area bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Wounded veteran gets mortgage-free Dormont house
- Penguins notebook: Bylsma likes response to adversity
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.