Dutilh United Methodist church hosting Pumpkins for People at Cranberry Campus
Published: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 9:01 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Pumpkins for People will be held at Dutilh United Methodist Church's Cranberry campus, from Saturday until Oct. 31.
The pumpkin patch will be open Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Sundays from 1 to 6 p.m. All proceeds benefit people in need of help.
For details, call the church office at 724-776-1094.
The church is located at 1270 Dutilh Road, Cranberry Township.
Victory Family Church
Guests can join a group going to Shaker Woods Festival in Columbiana, Ohio for a day of fun and fellowship on Oct. 20, from about 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The group will meet at Victory Family Church at 9 a.m. to car pool. For directions and information, visit shakerwoods.com. The cost is $7 per person.
• The Hats and Heels Women's tea will be held at the Chadwick in Wexford on Saturday, Nov. 3, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The event is open to women and girls ages 10 and older. The cost is $25 to attend. Prizes will be awarded. For details, call 724-453-6200.
Fountain Park Church is hosting a pancake breakfast on Saturday, Oct. 13, from 8 a.m. to noon.
The cost to attend is $5 per person and children under the age of 5 are free.
There will be pancakes, sausage, fruit and gluten-free options available.
• A Women's Bible Study will be held every Thursday from 7:30 to 9:15 p.m. in the worship center.Any women looking for fellowship and Christian study are invited to attend.
For details, call the church office at 724-779-2003. The church is located at 8533 Peters Road, Cranberry Township.
On the second Tuesday of each month, St. Kilian Women's Book Club meets at 7 p.m. in conference room B in the Parish Center. Anybody who enjoys books and conversation is invited.
For details, call the church office at 724-625-1665. St. Kilian is located at 7067 Franklin Road.
Grief Share is a group formed to help others who have lost a loved one.
The group is led by Paul and Debbie Oyler.
For details, contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org
The public is invited to come and join the priests of St. Ferdinand every Wednesday at 9 a.m. in the Upper Room.
If mornings do not work, there is an evening Bible study offered on Thursdays at 7:30 p.m., also in the Upper Room.
Participants should bring the study edition of the New American Bible.
For details, call 724-776-9177.
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Dunbar Township incumbent wins nomination
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Bilik DeFazio leads race on both ballots
- Endorsed school candidates prevail
- Restore Charleroi team prevails
- North Versailles candidates mull options
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- ‘We did it!’ Peduto tells city, as he defeats Wagner
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.