Guyasuta ends home season
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Last Saturday was Guyasuta Fox Chapel's last home game of the season and closed with a player and cheerleader recognition.
The Tomahawks won 6-0 on a quarterback sneak from Keyshawn McKaskill. Mason Heininger, Eli Drolz and Roman Mason led the team in tackles.
The Braves suffered a 20-0 loss to Arken. Thomas Golembiewski had a fumble recovery and Logan Mitchell led the team in rushing.
The Warriors suffered a 39-6 loss to Arken. Michael Tomlin scored on a 75-yard run to put Guyasuta on the board
The Chiefs had an exciting game and won by 52-6.
Charon Tucker had four touchdowns.
All graduating Chief players and cheerleaders were recognized.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Penguins not mortgaging future
- No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
- Penguins GM Rutherford not counting on Dupuis’ return
- Penguins acquire defensemen Lovejoy, Cole in deadline deals
- Surgeon to examine Pirates’ Cumpton after experiencing elbow discomfort
- On remote Japanese island, cats outnumber humans
- Pittsburgh’s Downtown tops ranking of small to midsized cities
- Frazer police receive state funding for more undercover patrols at Mills
- Pirates special instructor Tekulve taking second chance to heart
- Rangers up ante in Metropolitan Division with trade acquisitions
- Zoning update raises fears in Ligonier Township