O’Hara native plans July nuptials
Published: Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 8:53 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Maria Gannon Mauro, daughter of Mary Lee Gannon of O'Hara and the late Gerald D. Mauro, and Steven Adam Stecker, son of Howard and Rachel Stecker of Seaford, N.Y. announce their engagement.
Maria is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh with a bachelor's degree in policy and management. She is a teacher with AmeriCorps. She teaches high school science at Moyer Academy in Wilmington, Del.
Steven is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University with bachelor's degrees in mechanical engineering and engineering and public policy. He is a mechanical engineer at the U.S. Army Aberdeen Test Center in Aberdeen, Md. and is pursuing a master's degree in systems engineering at Johns Hopkins University in Maryland.
A July 28, 2013, wedding is planned.
The couple will reside in Newark, Del.
- Race heats up for Sharpsburg Council
- Fox Chapel man to cycle 300 miles for charity
- Sharpsburg mayor facing challenge in bid to keep seat
- Security cameras assist Sharpsburg police
- Fox Chapel Area sophomore wins essay contest
- Aspinwall riverfront park plan unveiled
- Residents, visitors asked not to park along Aspinwall Memorial Day parade route
- Aquinas Academy students bring ‘Wizard of Oz’ to the small stage
- $15 fee removed from Sharpsburg water bills
- Making Freeport Road safer one project suggested for Aspinwall
- Unveiling of UPMC St. Margaret’s Garden of Hope scheduled for this month
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.