O’Hara native plans July nuptials
Published: Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 8:53 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Maria Gannon Mauro, daughter of Mary Lee Gannon of O'Hara and the late Gerald D. Mauro, and Steven Adam Stecker, son of Howard and Rachel Stecker of Seaford, N.Y. announce their engagement.
Maria is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh with a bachelor's degree in policy and management. She is a teacher with AmeriCorps. She teaches high school science at Moyer Academy in Wilmington, Del.
Steven is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University with bachelor's degrees in mechanical engineering and engineering and public policy. He is a mechanical engineer at the U.S. Army Aberdeen Test Center in Aberdeen, Md. and is pursuing a master's degree in systems engineering at Johns Hopkins University in Maryland.
A July 28, 2013, wedding is planned.
The couple will reside in Newark, Del.
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Tea party protesters target Pittsburgh federal building
- Judge: Stop feeding the voters
- Penguins’ breakdown on Alfredsson goal changes series
- Improved depth could drive Pirates’ fortunes deep into season
- Sheriff called to Newlonsburg polling place over campaign literature
- Senators exude confidence after stirring Game 3 victory
- Blowing late lead not a good sign for Penguins
- Penguins notebook: Jokinen’s faceoff skills may be needed
- Pittsburgh mayor’s race looks to be in the hands of only a few voters
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.