Drug take back set for Sharpsburg
A prescription drug take back day is scheduled in Sharpsburg on April 27 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the borough building on Main St.
Drugs can be dropped off with no questions asked during the event.
Handicap parking signs were approved for spaces along Middle, Ninth, Penn, 10th, 21st, 12th, South Main and Eighth streets and Linden Avenue by Sharpsburg Council last week.
Applications for handicap parking signs must be submitted through the borough and are then reviewed by the mayor and police chief for approval. Annual renewal is required.
The next council meeting is set for April 18 at 6:30 p.m. at the borough building at 1601 Main St.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh Police Department to expand use of body cameras for officers
- Penguins’ prospects could hinge on health of Letang, Maataa
- Hempfield woman bounces back from serious car crash
- Rossi: Time to give Pirates owner Nutting his due
- Lottery wants volunteer witnesses from Western Pennsylvania
- Pirates will play NL wild-card game at PNC Park after shutting out Reds
- Nothing normal about Steelers’ standard as backups fill vital roles
- How to stay active while travelling
- LaBar: WWE should move Daniel Bryan to part-time
- Pirates notebook: Huntington weighs whether wild-card round should be expanded
- PennDOT accepts grant applications for road, bridge improvements