Marsico to remain Aspinwall fire chief
Aspinwall Volunteer Fire Department Chief Gene Marsico and Assistant Fire Chief Joe Giuffre Jr. will remain in their positions for the next three years.
Both were re-elected by the department and the appointments were confirmed by council at a meeting earlier this month.
Aspinwall Council's reorganization meeting is scheduled for Jan. 6 at 6:30 p.m. at the borough building, 217 Commercial Ave.
Newly-elected council members Ann Pawlikowski and Ann Marsico will be sworn into office along with current officials Joe Noro and Mark Ellermeyer along with new mayor Joe Giuffre.
The general election was Nov. 5.
The next council meeting is scheduled for Dec. 4 at 7 p.m. at the borough building on Commercial Avenue.
Tom McGee is an associate editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-856-7400, ext. 1513 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- O’Hara sewer project still waiting for 2 easement agreements
- Chabad Fox Chapel helps provide food to those in need
- Projects to cause delays along O’Hara, Indiana Twp. roads
- Blawnox reaches deal with firm for services through end of year
- Fresh in Fox Chapel: Farm market offers plenty
- Fox Chapel grad, songwriter teams with Lou Christie on latest song
- Fox Chapel library program teaches children challenges astronauts face
- Free Rides for Seniors expands service in Aspinwall, Blawnox and Sharpsburg
- Indiana Township plans to address Cedar Run Road drainage