DiMartino Ice returns to Westmoreland Arts and Heritage Festival
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, July 2, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
DiMartino Ice of Jeannette will perform at the Westmoreland Arts and Heritage Festival this week, beginning tonight from 6-8 p.m.
Performances will continue July 5 and July 6, also from 6-8 p.m.
This marks DiMartino's Ice first return to the festival in 13 years.
“My entire ice sculpting team is very excited to be back at Twin Lakes this year. It is a wonderful opportunity to perform in front of friends and family,” said Ernie DiMartino, company president. “It is not often that we are able to perform in summer attire.”
The DiMartino Ice Sculpting Team includes local artists Robert Higareda, Jared McAlister, Joseph DiMartino, James Kowalczuk, Ryan Crosby and DiMartino. The carving stage will be near the shuttle bus exit area of the park.
The Westmoreland Arts and Heritage Festival offers visual and live performing arts, traditional and fine crafts, cultural heritage activities, humanities and ethnic foods.
An annual summer celebration, the free festival takes place at Twin Lakes Park in Greensburg, July 4 through July 7, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. each day.
For more information, including an entire schedule of events, visit www.artsandheritage.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- MLB notebook: Padres’ Johnson to undergo 2nd Tommy John surgery
- Casey to promote tax-free savings plan for disabled during Pittsburgh stop
- Search warrant shows 12 items seized from stabbing suspect’s locker
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle familiar with Ike Davis’ lineage
- Silk Screen festival casts wider, more creative net
- RAW: Natural Born Artists helps serve up emerging fashion designers across U.S.
- Comedian Corey Holcomb keeps it honest, but fair
- Champions come out for ‘Stars on Ice’ at Consol
- A.J. Richardson, wife held for trial over 911 calls
- Armstrong Community Theater gets audiences involved in ‘Cold’ whodunit
- Former U.S. Steel executive and wife make $500,000 donation