Fairfield supervisors plan budget workshop
By Alice White
Published: Thursday, Oct. 25, 2012, 8:56 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Questions on police shakeup go unanswered in Gilpin
- One dead in officer-involved shooting in Monroeville
- Education Partnership provides school supplies to Fort Crawford students in New Kensington
- Ford City OKs 3 police officers
- Host of Steelers veterans look toward career survival mode
- Elizabeth Forward students help their community
- Forward commissioners to allow residents to review seismic ordinace
- Generosity immune to late start
- New round of bids saves East Vandergrift half-million dollars on separation project
- Tentative budget keeps tax steady
- Port Vue ready to approve budget