Trick-or-Treat night changed to Saturday
Published: Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012, 8:57 p.m.
Threatening storm conditions caused Ligonier Borough and Ligonier Township officials to cancel Trick-or-Treat events Wednesday and move all planned activities to Saturday.
The annual Ligonier Halloween parade, sponsored by the Kiwanis Club, will gather 6:30 p.m. Saturday at Weller Field at Standard Bank Stadium. The community Trick-or-Treat is 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday.
Ligonier Township Trick-or-Treat is 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Young defensemen lift Penguins to win
- Host of Steelers veterans look toward career survival mode
- Connellsville girls make late charge, fall to Elizabeth Forward
- Steelers film session: Polamalu not at fault on long run
- Pirates notebook: Huntington narrows team’s offseason targets
- Pitt defensive lineman Donald brings home Bronko Nagurski Award
- Expert: KO doesn’t mean ‘worst’ concussion for Pens’ Orpik
- CAHS Patriots to again participate in Wreaths Across America
- Penguins’ Neal suspended five games for Marchand hit
- Bethel Park man killed in car crash
- Dunbar Borough Council keeps taxes at 1.665 mills