Trick-or-Treat night changed to Saturday
Published: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 8:57 p.m.
Updated: Friday, December 21, 2012
Threatening storm conditions caused Ligonier Borough and Ligonier Township officials to cancel Trick-or-Treat events Wednesday and move all planned activities to Saturday.
The annual Ligonier Halloween parade, sponsored by the Kiwanis Club, will gather 6:30 p.m. Saturday at Weller Field at Standard Bank Stadium. The community Trick-or-Treat is 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday.
Ligonier Township Trick-or-Treat is 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday.
- Linn Run State park visitation on the increase
- Frank Lloyd Wright Duncan House celebrates 6th year
- Compass Inn Museum ‘Children’s Weekend’ features petting zoo
- School board approves Ligonier Valley before- and after-school program
- Fairfield family deals with loss of pet pony
- Wounded Warriors walk to pass through Ligonier
- Batting cages eyed for Eagle Scout project
- Fly fishing dating catches on
- Fantasy writer influenced by summers in Ligonier
- Bridget Dawn’s Dance students perform
- Ligonier Country Market to feature pet adoption
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.