Performers set for Coffee House
The next Coffee House is 7 p.m. Friday at the Barn, formerly Millcreek, Springer Road in Ligonier. Admission is $5 at the door. Coffee, tea and desserts are available for purchase.
The lineup includes local singer and songwriter Jane West, the Artful Codgers, Lauren Condon and Chris Volpe, Andrew Flower on piano; and Jeff and Martin, guitarists and vocalists Jeff DeMao and Martin Bour.
The performers from Oct. 19 Coffee House included Young Fiddlin' Ray Bruckman from Ligonier, who recently took first place in all three categories at the Pennsylvania State fiddle, mandolin and guitar competition. He performed several solo pieces and then joined the Stationary Ramblers Pam and Don Mulhollem, John Larimer and Jeff Bell for some bluegrass music. Bob Sites, songwriter and recorder who has performed at Coffee House since its inception, entertained the crowd with his guitar playing and singing.
Essential Machine RJ and Karen Dietrich on guitar, keyboards and percussion harmonized several songs they had composed. Linda Biery, singer, guitarist and contemporary Christian songwriter from Boswell, sang several songs she composed, including two songs about her experiences serving on a recent mission trip to Africa.
All proceeds benefit Valley Youth Network. Call Lynn Keegan at 724-537-6139, for more information.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 3-D printer fosters learning, creativity at Ligonier Valley High School
- ‘Let It Snow’ filming on Ligonier Diamond
- Community meeting on Laurel Valley sale draws large crowd
- Ligonier Diamond hosting ‘Caroling for Coats’ charity event
- Gift wrapping fundraiser at Ligonier Valley YMCA supports fight against childhood diseases
- Valley School of Ligonier wins tax assessment appeal