Ligonier Country Market to feature pet adoption
The Ligonier Country Market Special Feature tent will have pets for adoption or foster care 8 a.m. to noon Saturday.
Four Paws Animal Rescue is a nonprofit organization located in the Greensburg area that is solely operated by volunteers. They rescue both dogs and cats that are either surrendered by their owners, strays, or are at risk of being euthanized in a shelter.
Both dogs and cats are spayed, neutered and completely vetted prior to adoption. Adoption fees for dogs range between $150 to $200 and cats are between $50 to $85.
Tax-deductible gifts to Four Paws Animal Rescue will help to ensure that many homeless animals get a chance to be adopted into a caring home, as well as receive the medical care and supplies they need.
Additional information is available at Fourpawsanimalrescue@ymail.com. Saturday's Ligonier
Saturday's Country Market will also feature a preview of music from the Laurel Highlands Bluegrass Festival set for June 21-22 in Waterford.
The two-day event will include national, regional and local bluegrass performers.
John Trout from WYEP-FM's “Traditional Ties” show and Ligonier's Jeff Bell will once again serve as emcees.
The festival benefits the Ligonier Township Volunteer Fire Department, Station No. 44. The goal all along has been to make this an affordable, wholesome, family festival that features the best in bluegrass music.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ligonier groups efforts prove transformative to veterans
- New Florence church prepares for centennial celebration
- Fort Ligonier Days vendors vie for top booth awards at festival
- ‘Market on Market’ to offer fresh foods in Ligonier
- Historical society honors Trib publisher, Fort Ligonier trustee
- 7 Ligonier galleries partner to present early holiday shopping opportunity
- Emily Rose Long crowned Miss Ligonier