Glass City Band takes stage Sunday
The music of the Glass City Swing Band, a 17 member “Big Band” managed by
Jeannette City natives Jill and Joy Procida, will take the stage on the Ligonier Diamond bandstand at 7 p.m. Sunday.
Many members have 40 plus years of playing in their own bands or various groups. It is the love for “Big Band” music and a passion for entertaining the community that brings them together.
The Ligonier Valley Chamber of Commerce sponsors the free, weekly event and invites the community to bring chairs and blankets and relax on the Diamond. In case of rain, the concert will move to the auditorium inside of the Town Hall building.
Donations are collected by the Ligonier Boy Scout Troop No. 372. For more information call 724-238-4200 or visit www.visitligonier.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Judge upholds Foxley Farm consent decree
- Fort Ligonier Days committee ready for 55th festival
- Ligonier Country Market honors a founding father
- Corporation eyes Laurel Valley Middle/High School
- Rotary presents 54th Miss Ligonier pageant Saturday
- Ligonier Township OKs donation to library
- Author launches 4th ‘Gauntlet Runner’ book
- Rail Road museum plans 1st ‘Rail Road Day’ Saturday
- Route 30 restaurant launches ‘Kickstarter’ campaign
- Ligonier Valley names homecoming king, queen
- First ‘Knit One, Tour Too’ to take place in Ligonier