DEA to oversee drug take-back here Saturday
DEA to oversee drug take-back in several MecKeesport-area locations Saturday
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- 7 McKeesport letter carriers earn Million Mile status
- Allegheny County explores state of Mon Valley area health
- Elementary school students learn to prevent bullying
- Elizabeth Forward school board hears money issues
- Pair of Operation Pork Chop trials delayed
- ‘Wonderland Jr.’ tries to be its own production
- West Mifflin inches closer to fix for collapsed culvert
- McKeesport Area’s fitness efforts recognized
- West Mifflin plans for host of fall activities
- Munhall officials miffed at ex-manager for leaving town
- McKeesport lawmaker’s bill would fund more police by upping fines